Thats me on cambridge, YIPPEEEE

Hi hun, am with you there, I totally understand, I had to buy mine from another camb dieter after she achieved her weight loss as my cdc was having to deal with personal issues (grieviance) and am now on week 2. I went into town the other day to buy ketostixs from the pharmacy and the sales girl called the pharmacists who gave me a lenghty lecture on the dangers of this diet and blah blah blah..... she gave me leaflets on ways to lose weight safely..... I already knew all the stuff and I have attempted all that, gym, eating low calorie/fat foods you name it but just can't shift the last 1st n a half hence the reason why I started cd. I'm glad to report that despite it being TOTM on my first wk I still lost 6Ibs, good luck and am sure you'll do well, all the best hun.

Sharon, you doing okay?

Hope so, we're here to chat whatever the case..

allooooooooooooo
Day 4 is goin ok, just ok lol. It means alot hearing from u guys, makes me want to keep goin lol. How u all gettin on???
I have got the ketostix from the chemist, got my mum to get them yesterday. I checked and am in Ketosis so YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Dont feel any different lol, am not hungry as such, its just eating i miss, ALOT lol. It defo was a comforter for me, this wil defo help break the comfort part of eating, as i said b4, NOTHING comforting in CD except the weight lose lol. Right now am cooking chicken for my daughters, they are 11 n 15 old enough to sort themselves out lol which they have been doin since i started this, infact they been doin to cooking as i smashed my ankle 7 weeks ago lol lol, so i fot i would cook dinner, to see how i feel, and am alright actually. Got to b coz i want to be slim much more than joining them at the table lol.
It is rubbish i cant do the CD uk just now, coz i really wish i could, then i could try the recipes i have read bout, i want to try the "crisps" lol. The US is a bit strange, its in cans, i just need to hope it is ok, i did a lot of research, asking questions and goin on to speak to ppl who have done it this way. It seems ok, so am goin to do it, i have to, i cant stay this way anymore, if it was as easy as just "eat healthy" then i would hav done it years ago, lol. I have choc, strawberry shakes, chicken soup n potato soup, struggle with them all, potato is nice, i actually sit to eat that, the others i just down as fast as i can n throw a pint of water right down after it lol.
Dont miss booze coz i stopped that 7 weeks ago after i fot i was Michael Jackson dancing bout full of champers at my mates grad ball lol.
We all can do this, although, without this site then i doubt i would b, its great, coz anyone u talk to they just look at u as if ur a muppet. Cant wait till they see me and DONT recongnise me lol, i wont reconise me lol
sharon xx

Day 4 and your in ketosis!!

Great news!1

CD Crisps you say!!?? Never heard of them, interesting.. *strokes chin*

LOL

lol lol lol
u make them with one of the savoury pack fingys, sound great but i cant munch them coz of the stuff am using. Dont fink it would work. loads of recipes on here, i found them on Icemoose's blog. All different ways of having CD. I cant wait lol!
sharon xx

yes it is surprising just how many different ways you can have the CD meals!! lol

Good luck with it all. I am also in it for the long haul, at least untill March 2009. I have 8 stone to lose yet!! So if you need a chat then look for me on here, im normally floating about somewhere.
Sian XXX

Hi hunni, good luck and well done for taking action! i was in same boat as you and found a different counsellor and just ticked no on everything. i hade mild depression 3 years ago, but am fine now, you know yourself..and its often the fat that contributes to being depressed in the first place! so get yourself a counsellor asap, they are great! or just tell her everything and explain your situation on the phone before going. Most people have had some sort of depression at some stage so that would discount half the population from doing the diet. just keep an eye on your mood and you'll be fine! the first week is the hardest by far then it seems to get much much easier after that. x

Back