The 100k step challenge!

Evening peeps..
Just logging my steps for Day 2 = 22,481

LOL i thort i would add a picci of the total on my pedometer :eek:

LOL -- I forgot to put my pedo on until lunchtime, but I doubt I missed out on very many steps! I recorded 4,248! So, I think ou were doing my steps for me... thanks! ;)

Mel

Im going to think you live in a mansion!! Thats a lot of steps from cleaning a house: im impressed! Great first day and your ticker idea is genuis :)

LOL -- what it is -- is that I am very ADD (attention deficit disorder) so I do a lot of wandeing around trying to remember what it was I was supposed to be doing!

I think I did something to my foot when I was playing Wii last night, it was aching when I woke up and it hurts when I put weight on it :( Still I hobbled to work from the town centre this morning, could've got off the bus closer but had to get my steps in!

Yesterday - 6,634
Total so far: 6,634

It's nice to be starting all over again!

Out of interest, do you keep your ped on while you're doing other exercise ie. playing this?

no hun i switch over to my heart monitor (i'm sad i know lol)

hope you're foot is ok babe :(

you're doing brill curlz :D

like the ADD minniemel sounds like me lol :D

how you doing sammy?

had a good one yesterday, did a lot of shopping and then went into town to docs and did a load of walking there.

tuesday - 14151
total so far - 22146

Ah, I wondered because I didn't use mine while going for a 'jog' on the Wii Fit lol. Thought it would be cheating!

Thank you, I'm sure it will be fine soon :)

Thought you said you were taking it easy this week!! Over 14k again, well done :)

i was but no rest for the wicked lol

i don't think it would be cheating babe because you're still moving, i just do it with the heart monitor so i know how many Activity Points i've earned.

it'll be a low one today, daughters birthday and going out for a meal soon, she's 18.

i think i've broken my finger :cry: going to see how it is in the morning ,will probably be going a&e with it.
i trapped it in a safe, ouch!

im doing ok thanks rosie, didnt do much yesterday as i had mum visiting, i did about 5/6000 or so i think, but am having a lazy day today :D

sorry to hear about your finger :(

You guys are doing so well... two days i have been in such a rush i left the house without my pedometer so im going to have to start afresh from tomorrow and count that as day 1. Sometimes i think im losing it a bit :)

OMG curlz you're inhuman, are you not afraid you're wearing you're shoes out lol
well done hun :D

that's good sammy, enjoy you're rest :D

Nemesis i have bad days like that, take menopace now but i still have days were i think my brain has left the building.

i've had a very bad day food wise and worse i can't hold the wand of the wii :grumble:
so i'm going to have to walk the extra PPs i've eaten off.
didn't end up being as low as i thought it would be today, must have been all those trips to the all you can eat counter.

wednesday day 3 - 7798
total so far - 29944

Just another quick post:

Tuesday - 5,613
Total so far: 12,247

Afternoon Ladies!

OMG on the "sports" injuries. Sorry to hear about your foot, Leigh. I worked with a woman who really hurt her foot using the Wii Fit, so I now wear proper footwear when I use it. No bare feet.

Rosie Lee are you a safe cracker? I am pretty sure you are supposed to use explosives not karate to open them. ;)
Happy Birthday to your DD! I hope you all have a smashing (but not finger crushing) night!

Hi Samprand and Nemisis --

I am not a big step racker upper like Curlz, either. I did park far away in the car park when I went to shops this morning. I think that gave me a few extra steps.

BTW Do the steps count extra when you are wearing Shape ups shoes and carrying shopping bags? Just checking. ;)

Yesterdays steps were 11,456 -- I hope to do better today.

:8855::giggle: @ minniemel :D
we had a great meal,not eaten so much in ages but remembered the nasty eaten too much feeling afterwards, i don't miss that i can tell you lol

well done everyone on you're steps :D

walked into town today with son and been shopping, i've racked up a fair few steps already today ;) i'll tell you how many tomorrow :sign0151:

Afternoon Ladies!

OMG on the "sports" injuries. Sorry to hear about your foot, Leigh. I worked with a woman who really hurt her foot using the Wii Fit, so I now wear proper footwear when I use it. No bare feet.

Rosie Lee are you a safe cracker? I am pretty sure you are supposed to use explosives not karate to open them. ;)
Happy Birthday to your DD! I hope you all have a smashing (but not finger crushing) night!

Hi Samprand and Nemisis --

I am not a big step racker upper like Curlz, either. I did park far away in the car park when I went to shops this morning. I think that gave me a few extra steps.

BTW Do the steps count extra when you are wearing Shape ups shoes and carrying shopping bags? Just checking. ;)

Yesterdays steps were 11,456 -- I hope to do better today.

If only they counted extra steps but least your thighs will thank you!!

I remembered my pedometer today (Hurrah) so have got my total for the day. Just got home and have an essay to write so no point keeping it on as the only other movement today will be from sofa to kitchen (to make tea) to sofa then to bed... :)

My total is high and this is only due to having a day off and going out for an 8 mile walk with a friend... poor feet are sore already!! Normally i dont walk so much.

Ok Day 1 total = 24223

Hope your all fine :)

Day 1 total = 24223

Sorry, I fainted when I read that! :) WHOOP! What a way to make-up for forgetting the pedo!

Mel

Sorry, I fainted when I read that! :) WHOOP! What a way to make-up for forgetting the pedo!

Mel

Thanks! I know!! Such a boost especially with tomorrow being weigh day! Tomorrow ill be back to normal figures but always nice to have a good start.

stonking steps you guys :D you're inspiring me to do more myself.

alright i'll put mine down, not too shabby if i say so myself :D

thursday day 4 - 19407
total so far - 49351

Back