The 100k step challenge!

hi guys, sorry i've been AWOL.

felt rubbish, think my mate brought me a nice bug over when she visited, she's not skinny she will share her germs with anyone lol.

leigh - i didn't go to hospital, didn't think there was much point. they'd just strap it up and say rest it. it's feeling a lot better now, might even get back on wii next week :D
hope you're foot gets better soon.

hi Alsmum :D

brilliant as always curlz :D

sammy - hows you're knee hun? mine have been really playing up last couple of days.

nemesis you're doing great hun :D

well my steps haven't been good, hope to improve those in the next week.

friday day 5- 8937
saturday day 6 - 3145 :(
total so far - 61433

I was right... my total for today was a grand sum of 1322!! I'm not too upset by it. I am planning on going for a walk tomorrow to build my steps back up.

Total after day 3 - 31626

Well, until I read your post I was too embarassed to post my steps for yesterday. So, thanks.

Mel

Steps for Day 7 = 8,075

Total in 7 Days = 103,401....

My challenge now is to increase this for Week 2 :eek:

Good luck everyone :)

Steps for Day 7 = 8,075

Total in 7 Days = 103,401....

My challenge now is to increase this for Week 2 :eek:

Good luck everyone :)

Show off :) Seriously, very impressive, well done!

Well, until I read your post I was too embarassed to post my steps for yesterday. So, thanks.

Mel

No need to be embarassed! we all have days where we dont move so much! At least 1682 shows you moved off the sofa a couple of times more than me :)

sammy - hows you're knee hun? mine have been really playing up last couple of days.

hiya hun, my knee's hurting a bit today, ive had work today and yesterday so have been walking a lot plus the colder weather is starting to affect me i think :(

did about 8000 steps today, think i'll pay for it tomorrow though lol

super impressed by everyone's steps! even the lower amount of steps still count so dont write yourself off if you have a day where you dont do as much as you would like to :)

Just another quick update:

Friday - 10,607
Saturday - 7,886
Sunday - 3,606
Total so far: 51,346

Surprised to get over 50k in 6 days! Hopefully I'll get to 100k in 14 or less this time :)

so sorry minniemel :( i meant to say you are doing great and all your steps are mounting up but for some reason i didn't write it :confused:

me too sammy, i was thinking it must be the weather too. they must be waking up after being on hols, wished i lived in spain, knees are nowhere near as bad out there.

excellent curlz in 7 days :0clapper: :D

you can do it leigh :D

nemesis you go girl :D

please don't get disheartened or embarrassed about putting your steps, it's setting the benchmark for yourself and then trying to beat it. :D

sunday day 7 - 8222
total so far - 69655

should be a decent one today, walking to docs and then a bit of christmas shopping.

I spent most of yesterday helping DD with ICT. No excuse, just and explanation. I can endevour to do better today. ;)

3606 -- updated ticker, editing to see if changed.

Mel

If i didnt love my job so much i would change it so i wouldnt have to do night shifts and could do more steps :)

On that note... Sunday was only 2346 and Monday was 3688

Back to normal tomorrow so hoepfully build it up more.

Grand total after 5 days.... 37660 ( :( ) Must do more!!

Don't worry Nemesis, if you're aiming for 14 days to do 100k then you're above target :)

Tuesday, Day 8 - 12,120
Total so far: 63,466

I'm putting how many days in now because I'm getting confused!

Another big-ish day yesterday for me, walked in and out of town from my boyfriends house which is about 2.5 miles in total. I don't have anything planned for the rest of the week though, so I doubt I'll be getting many big numbers unless I make a point of it!

well done everyone :D

i walked me little legs off yesterday :D

Monday day 8 - 18976
total so far - 88631

i've done it :woohoo:

i got 13572 today :D

102203 in 9 days, beat my personal record of 10 days :D

8,154 for Nov. 14

Well done Rosie Lee! Thats great news!

I have to put my challenge on hold. Spent 3 hours in a & e last night thanks to an accident at work and now have a lovely, painful sprained foot which means i can't do much walkig the next few days.

Ill continue to follow the thread but will restart on Monday... Good luck ladies, x

Well done Rosie Lee! Thats great news!

I have to put my challenge on hold. Spent 3 hours in a & e last night thanks to an accident at work and now have a lovely, painful sprained foot which means i can't do much walking the next few days.

Ill continue to follow the thread but will restart on Monday... Good luck ladies, x

Only 3 hours? Are you a VIP? ;)

I am sorry you got hurt and hope that your foot heals soon (but they say a sprain can be worse than a break).

Please keep posting -- and rest that foot. If and if it isn't better, do not start back Monday.

Take Care,

Mel

P.S. Steps for yesterday 15/11/11 += 8207.

Back