The 100k step challenge!

Hello!

Well I'm back on night shifts so i'm totalling my steps shift to shift just now rather than day to day as it makes it easier.

Day 1 total - 10672. I went for a forest walk after finishing my shift this morning. That's how keen i am :)

Sorry for the quick message but i need to get ready for work :( Nat x

Evening Stepping sisters :):):)

Steps for Day 6 = 11,729

Well done everyone keep up the good work :)

Wooooop just edited this because i have just added today's steps to my ticker and i have done over 100,000 steps in 6 days!!!...happeeeeeeeeeee you bet x

Steps for Day 6 = 11,729

Wooooop just edited this because i have just added today's steps to my ticker and i have done over 100,000 steps in 6 days!!!...happeeeeeeeeeee you bet x

Very impressed!!!! Well done!! :) x

Steps for Day 6 = 11,729

And, you've lost 2.5 pounds!!! Whoop!

great to see everyone back and doing great :D

just a quickie cos mums visiting.

saturday - 16090
TSF - 44031

My Sunday steps are horrendous but in my defence (and there always is one :D ) i have came off of 2 night shifts so have slept all day so there has been little movement!!

Day 2 - 1342 ( :( ), the rest of the week will be better!

Hope you all had a great weekend, x

oh my bloody gaaaawd, well as you all know, my steps are rarely above the 7/8000 number (and thats even on a good day lol) but today, somehow, i managed to do 10,446 which is apparantly 4.2 miles according to my pedometer. no idea how ive racked up that many, ive been at work but even so, i dont normally do quite that many steps even after ive worked a shift.

i must have worked extra hard...so that means i deserve a pay rise bwahaha :D

i dont know how some of you do that many steps, or even twice as much without feeling as though ur legs have been worn down to stumps lol

That's a great day total!!!

I have to force myself to go out for an hours walk to make the 10k mark so I completely understand what you mean and I don't always have the motivation to do this!

You have done great (and you do deserve the pay rise too :) )

You have done great (and you do deserve the pay rise too )
tell my boss, they never listen to me lol

so i started on the 5th and have teetered my way past the 100,000 steps mark with todays effort, so its taken me 15 days which is an incredibly long time really, must do better! :whip:

i know what u mean about the motivation side of things, especially when something happens like u think youve done well and it turns out youve done half as much as you thought u did x

tell my boss, they never listen to me lol

so i started on the 5th and have teetered my way past the 100,000 steps mark with todays effort, so its taken me 15 days which is an incredibly long time really, must do better! :whip:

i know what u mean about the motivation side of things, especially when something happens like u think youve done well and it turns out youve done half as much as you thought u did x

15 days isn't too shabby at all!!

I always blame my pedometer for missing some of my steps ;)

New week starts tomoz for me SS's :)

I have RA so tbh its better for me to keep active and on the move..when i stop the aching starts!!....:rolleyes: Im challenging myself to do more every week than the previous week!!LOL....if thats possible..:eek: nite nite x

New week starts tomoz for me SS's :)

I have RA so tbh its better for me to keep active and on the move..when i stop the aching starts!!....:rolleyes: Im challenging myself to do more every week than the previous week!!LOL....if thats possible..:eek: nite nite x

I would not be surprised if there comes a day when you do not stop walking and do the full 100k in a day!!! Once I would have said it was impossible but with your previous achievements nothing is!!! :D

Sleep well and good luck for this week!

curlz - i dont know where u get ur energy from!

nemesis - im pretty sure mine must do the same :D

I am not sure if I recorded Saturday's steps -- but Sunday's were 6,327. I was out shopping all day, but we were able to park right in front of most of the shops.

Found Saturday's steps written down as I was leaving yesterday and reset the pedo: a pathetic 3,934.

I am now on Day 13 and have still not reached the 10,000! If I do 11,522 today... I could end my misery and start over trying to do the 100,000 in ten days (which is the very least one should do IMHO).

Last edited:
I would not be surprised if there comes a day when you do not stop walking and do the full 100k in a day!!! Once I would have said it was impossible but with your previous achievements nothing is!!! :D

Sleep well and good luck for this week!
LOL the total miles was just short of 48!!so i suppose it is possible on a BIKE!!! :p :D

i dont know how some of you do that many steps, or even twice as much without feeling as though ur legs have been worn down to stumps lol

sammy good shoes and a lot of painkillers lol :D
well done on the 100k yay :D

I always blame my pedometer for missing some of my steps ;)

Nemesis you know you could actually be right, curlz and i both use weightwatchers ones that are pretty accurate. you all may all be doing more steps than you think. :D

curlz you lost 2.5lbs yay :D

Minniemel you're nearly there hun, 100k in two weeks is brill :D

leigh glad you're feeling better :D

well good total again yesterday, good news is i've almost got the christmas shopping sorted :D

sunday: day 5- 13071
TSF - 57102

well good total again yesterday, good news is i've almost got the christmas shopping sorted :D

WOW! How fab is that!

Hey there,

Just adding day 3 steps. I managed 11795 today thanks to long forest walk I did in the afternoon! Makes up for yesterdays poor total :)

Total so far - 23809

Nat :)

Back