The 100k step challenge!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Tbh i found it boring!!same workout every day good thing bout it.. it was only 20mins!! :sigh: LOL :D

Me, too. I found it annoying after about three days. But, it does seem to work. I should try it again. *sigh*

Your right, 20 minutes is not long but i can find more fun things to do! I have the Zumba dvds, think id rather dance like a nutter and smile than do a workout where i may grimace in pain!! :)

I love the Wii My Fitness Coach because the workout changes up and you do not have hold the controller all the time. I wish I'd let my dad buy me the XBox 360 and Kinnect last year when he offered.

Day 5 total is pretty poor but i did little moving about. Total is 2324

Total after 5 days = 47062

Nat

That's nearly 10,000 a day -- which is the suggested minimum target -- and with a injury... you've done good!

Mel

LOL -- I updated my ticker, but forgot to write down the steps before resetting it.

It was Day 2 (second time around).

Thanks for quoting me Nem... I did the math. So, yesterday was 11,793.

Mel

well done everyone :D

i agree the 30 day shred is a bit a monotonous, i know it works though so keep attempting it and then getting injured :sigh:
my friend did it and lost 2 inches from her stomach and 2 from her hips and 4lb in weight without changing her diet.

off for a nice walk, need to blow some cobwebs away.

wednesday: day 8 - 7565
TSF - 88784

well done curlz :D

had a nice walk and did my 3rd 100k :D

thursday: day 9 - 15441
Total - 104335

did it in 9 days, will be quite happy to keep doing it in 9 days but going to try and keep it at the most 10 days.
this challenge really makes me do that extra bit and it's definately helping my weight loss, thanks leigh for starting it :D

wonder how many k i can get before christmas ?

Hi... can I join?

My aim is to do 10,000 a day ~ this rarely happens over a weekend:eek: ~ so aim to take 10 days from today to do this.

I am in awe of you who rack up far more than 10,000 a day ~ I wonder how you do it.

I walked Pickle this evening and in total I racked up 14245 today WoW.

Wonder what I'll do tomorrow!

Until then

Happy Stepping

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Hi... can I join?

My aim is to do 10,000 a day ~ this rarely happens over a weekend:eek: ~ so aim to take 10 days from today to do this.

I am in awe of you who rack up far more than 10,000 a day ~ I wonder how you do it.

Until then

Happy Stepping

I'm sure everyone will agree the more the merrier :)

Welcome to the group!! I dont often do more than 10k in a day so don't worry too much. Plus, we are not in competition with each other which is what i like about the challenge. Everyone is so supportive, its great!

Good luck :)

I forgot to log my Thursday steps with you guys!! Shocking... I didnt do that great on Thursday - 6755

Todays - 7121

Total after Day 7 is 60938

welcome Judith :D what great start :chores016:

nemesis over 60k in 7 days is brilliant :D

going fishing today, it's lure fishing so i should rack up a few steps without realising it :D

friday: day 1 - 10442

Welcome to our challenge..lurve yer name btw :D
Yep, it's quite appropriate for this challenge! :D but it's really due to my recent interest in Lindy hop/swing dancing. I would like to thank you- but I don't know how to! :eek:

My past few days have not been a great start for my 100k step challenge :eek: Usually I am just under 10,000 steps a day but I've had a couple of lazier days this week.

Day 2 12,472
Day 3 6311
Day 4 10323
Day 5 7987

Total so far 44,147

well done curlz :D

InAwe.com, Curlz!

had a nice walk and did my 3rd 100k :D

So fab, I'm working on second! :)

thursday: day 9 - 15441 InAwe.com
Total - 104335 InAwe.com

did it in 9 days, YAY! will be quite happy to keep doing it in 9 days but going to try and keep it at the most 10 days.

I'm hoping for ten at the most.

this challenge really makes me do that extra bit and it's definately helping my weight loss, thanks leigh for starting it :D

wonder how many k i can get before christmas ?

Oh, I like this... I'll start a new ticker on December 1st and see how much I can walk by Christmas!

Hi... can I join?

Hi Judith! Remember me? It's been awhile! Welcome!

Me, too!

Curlz has a job that keeps her moving non-stop -- I think.

How is Pickle? Neya was a recent subject of DD's ICT homework. I posted several funny photos of her a while back.

Good luck with the stepping!

Until then

Happy Stepping

:):) One for you, one for Pickle!

I forgot to log my Thursday steps with you guys!!

Me, too!

Shocking... I didnt do that great on Thursday - 6755 Better than my 4,167!

Todays - 7121 I did only slightly more at 8,493.

Total after Day 7 is 60938

My total is in my ticker with the Turkeys.

welcome Judith :D what great start :chores016:

nemesis over 60k in 7 days is brilliant :D

going fishing today, it's lure fishing so i should rack up a few steps without realising it :D

Good Luck with the fishing!

friday: day 1 - 10442 :)

Yep, it's quite appropriate for this challenge! :D but it's really due to my recent interest in Lindy hop/swing dancing. I would like to thank you- but I don't know how to! :eek:

If you have had enough posts a THANKS button appears in the bottom right of posts. You click on that to give your Thanks!

My past few days have not been a great start for my 100k step challenge :eek: Usually I am just under 10,000 steps a day but I've had a couple of lazier days this week.

Day 2 12,472
Day 3 6311
Day 4 10323
Day 5 7987

Total so far 44,147 :)

Hi All --

I have been very poorly; I thought it was the flu, but am thinking now just a bad cold. I had few steps for Thursday as so ill and did better yesterday. Not many today so far, but I will try to get moving (still coughing, runny nose, general yuck...).

My total is in my ticker with the Turkeys.

Hi All --

I have been very poorly; I thought it was the flu, but am thinking now just a bad cold. I had few steps for Thursday as so ill and did better yesterday. Not many today so far, but I will try to get moving (still coughing, runny nose, general yuck...).

I was going to like your comment but I didn't want you to think i was liking you being ill!!

Don't push yourself until you feel better, bad colds/flu are horrible so just rest and take it easy: it is the weekend after all :)

Nat x

I was going to like your comment but I didn't want you to think i was liking you being ill!!

Nat x

i liked and then quickly unliked for the same reason.

Oh, I like this... I'll start a new ticker on December 1st and see how much I can walk by Christmas!

brill idea minniemel :D think i'll do the same, hope you feel better soon sweetie :bighug:

welcome wolfie

they are a lovely lot on this thread and they are definately keeping me motivated :D

Steps today = 11,244...

Managed over 100k in 6 days :)

Forget tying your shoe laces together... I'm going to have to glue your shoes to the floor to slow you down!

Seriously, IMPRESSIVE! YAY, Curlz!

That is amazing Curlz!!! So impressed!!

Welcome Wolfie! Its a great challenge to set yourself and i believe it has definitely helped my weight loss!!

My Saturday total was low... 4120. I barely managed a 30 minute walk. Think my daily totals are going to remain below 10k until my foot is fully healed. Every step counts though so ill continue as i am :)

That is amazing Curlz!!! So impressed!!

Welcome Wolfie! Its a great challenge to set yourself and i believe it has definitely helped my weight loss!!

My Saturday total was low... 4120. I barely managed a 30 minute walk. Think my daily totals are going to remain below 10k until my foot is fully healed. Every step counts though so ill continue as i am :)

Not liking the injury, but liking the attitude to doing what you can! I hope you are better soon.

amazing curlz ,well done :happy096:

Nemesis - great attitude, you keeping going girl it all counts. hope your foot is better soon :D

minniemel - hope you're feeling better today hun.

made my new ticker to see how many steps i do to christmas, i'll start 1st december too :D

i enjoyed fishing almost caught one :D, my arm this morning is really aching with casting , i'm really out of fettle lol.

D2 Sat - 8330
TSF - 18772

Back