The 100k step challenge!

you're doing great leigh :D

amazing steps Jo, you're a star :worthy:

hi loho and welcome :wavey:

great steps Beautiful.XTC :D

i had a few short walks yesterday and did over a hour on just dance on the wii.
i've finally got my PPs into credit :happy036:

7) sat - 11257
TSF - 79166

i had a few short walks yesterday and did over a hour on just dance on the wii.
i've finally got my PPs into credit :happy036:

7) sat - 11257
TSF - 79166

Well done to you too, your doing great :)

well done Jo :D

when i do a challenge like this is really spurs me on to do that little bit further.
i started off doing it in 10 days and then it dropped to 9 days, i try to keep it at least that level, i have done it in 8 days once.

going to make myself a million steps ticker, i'll give myself until the end of march to do it but hope to do it sooner.
hopefully it will help me get to my goal weight by end of march too.
i'll do it from 1st jan to 31st march.

Evening All!

Congratulations Jo! whoo hoo!

Well today I have mostly been iroining and sitting on my bum! :p so a low count but I'm gonna start challenging myself each day to try to do more!
So:
Day 2 (Sunday) : 3853
Total : 8524

better luck tomorrow! :vibes:

ok i think my pedometer has had a meltdown,i know i've walked a lot today but it reset itself at around 23000 :confused: and all todays info has gone.
good job i checked a little while ago, i know i walked over 9 miles, hope i've not overwalked it lol

8) sun - 5253
9) Mon - 23000
Total - 107419
hit my 100k :D

congratulations Rosie Lee - well done on getting your 100K.
Mine is as follows:
Day 3 (Monday) 5042
Total 13566
getting there!

happy new year shelley

another good one for me yesterday was busy all day.

1) Tues - 22838

Hey everyone!

Quick catch up on my steps:

Day 6, Sat: 4289
Day 7, Sun: 3020
Day 8, Mon: 3474
Day 9, Tues: 8274
Total so far: 48,393

Hmmm, not sure what happened yesterday to make it so much bigger than all the others!

On day 9 and not even halfway... sigh... need to improve!!

Hello steppers!
So
Day 5 (Wednesday) 4558
Total 23199
at least its going up!! sadly I've sat on my bum most of the day at work :-(

well done peeps :D

2) wed - 7718
TSF - 30556

Morning everyone..
I keep forgetting to add my daily steps in this thread but i am adding them to my ticker every day...at the moment im averaging 15-18000 steps a day......well done everyone :)

Hi All well done on your steps, today I shall mostly be walking 4892 steps taking me to a grand total of 28091 :)

great steps out there :D

got an injury at the moment (shoulder muscle) and family is trying to get me to take it easy.

3) Thurs - 8003
TSF - 38569

Hi Steppers --

glad to see you back Mel :D

5) Thurs - 10496
TSF - 52264

Have not been putting on the pedo -- but will start making more of an effort tomorrow. I did lose five pounds last week (a lot for me) and went to Aquafit Monday night.

Hi everyone. Is it okay if i join you? Id love to see how many steps im doing daily and itll help me feel motivated. :)

Welcome.

Hi can I join 2 only got pedometer at class yesterday!! But I have had a nice walk today will add my total before bed :)

Welcome.

I found the following web site really helpful to get me started when I first started walking for exercise. I thought some of you may find it useful if you are just starting out. Just click on the link below!

Walking to Lose Weight Walking Weight Loss Plan

Thanks for the link.

Mel

thanks Jo i'm trying to be good :innocent0002:

well done Mel great weight loss :D

Back