The 1lb plod!

Shocker..... I lost 2lb last week!!! I was off work and I don't generally eat much when I'm at home (mostly because I can't be bothered to make anything haha) so because of this I managed to lose 2lb woo! I'm also going to try to start biking to work as well so hopefully it will up my losses each week and get me a bit fitter in the process!

I hope everyone is doing well! We've all just got to try to stay motivated :) WE CAN DO THIS GIRLIES!!!

Well done x

Shocker..... I lost 2lb last week!!! I was off work and I don't generally eat much when I'm at home (mostly because I can't be bothered to make anything haha) so because of this I managed to lose 2lb woo! I'm also going to try to start biking to work as well so hopefully it will up my losses each week and get me a bit fitter in the process!

I hope everyone is doing well! We've all just got to try to stay motivated :) WE CAN DO THIS GIRLIES!!!

Well done! That's Fantastic. I eat more when I'm
Home as I can just keep going in the kitchen. So It doesn't help that I work from home!

Didnt weigh in last week so I'm a bit nervous about Thursday. Will be extra good the next few days.

I was up again last week, so hoping to lose some of that. I've been 100% on Green since Fri. Think I'll switch to Red today.... dying for a ham and cheese omlette.

Thanks :) I'm trying to be extra extra good this week so hopefully when I weigh in on Friday I'll be in the 13s! Haven't seen them for a LONG time lol. But I am due on next week and tend to retain water... so I can see myself being up if I'm honest :( got to try to stay away from the chocolate!

Twice now I've been a week away from 13s, and have sabotaged myself! Not sure what the mental block is about 13, but I get nearly there and then have a few bad weeks. I think it's cos at 14st0, I can see the weight I've lost and get a bit complacent. So now I'm back at 14.13 again... I am the ultimate 14 stone yoyo

Twice now I've been a week away from 13s, and have sabotaged myself! Not sure what the mental block is about 13, but I get nearly there and then have a few bad weeks. I think it's cos at 14st0, I can see the weight I've lost and get a bit complacent. So now I'm back at 14.13 again... I am the ultimate 14 stone yoyo

I think it's just the fact that I haven't seen them in so long, maybe it seems unreachable? I'm determined to get into them.. I went to a family party on Saturday and although I thought I looked quite good in the dress I wore (and quite slim? Or slimMER should I say) some of the photos that were taken of me were horrendous! I'm going to print out a couple of pictures of me from 3 years ago when I was about 11st (ah those were the days) and stick them on my mirror to keep me motivated. I've also got a couple of dresses that I love but can't fit into now, so I might hang them on my wardrobe door to remind me of what I used to be able to fit into lol! Just trying to do everything and anything to get me there (in a healthy way obviously!)

It doesn't help that my boyfriend tells me I don't need to lose weight and he thinks I'm beautiful the way I am. Yes I love him for saying that to me, he's so kind and lovely, but when I'm trying to lose weight it doesn't help with keeping me on track.... I just think "Well he's the only person I need to impress so I could just stay like this!" But I know I won't be happy at the end of the day.... it's tough!

It really is about how you feel in your own skin. Photos are both a blessing and a curse! Saw a snap from 2 weekends ago where I am sat on a patio chair... I am all bloated and squished in to it. So, that has spurred me on.

Welcome elvis! Come plod with us. Slow and steady wins the race. :)

Lol i have a fractured foot i will be the slowest plodder on here ...i cant even put one foot on the ground let,alone past the other but thank you i would,love to join you

Melon, all varieties, is free and superspeed.

I don't see any separate entry for watermelon, so guess that's included?

Thunk watermelon is free but not superfree not sure,though?

Put it,behind you and keep plodding you will get there

Getting nervous about wi tomorrow. I think that phantom 6 lbs I lost are going to come back and get me this week. I'm desperate to get into the 14s though. My watermelon is saving me at the moment. Yum yum yum.

How's everyone else getting on? Any 'losers' so far?

Hoping for a loss tomorrow, but dreading it at the same time. Even though I've been on plan 100% since last W/I, and I've not had a week this good in months.

Really hungry today for some reason, even though I've had a big breakfast and lunch. Just a munchie day! Won't give in the day before W/I though.

I've been bad today! :( I had an ice cream at lunch... the hot weather has sabotaged my diet haha!

I had 2 Malibu and pineapples thisevening. Had a stressful day and needed to chill out a bit. Wish I could be one of those people who go for a run when they are stressed. Maybe one day?

Wish me luck for the morning. Hoping the fat stealing fairies drop by tonight. X

Sts at 15.3 which im really happy with as those 6 lbs stayed off. I didn't weigh in last week so I really wasn't sure what to expect. I'm pleased now though.

My next mini goal is 4lbs off so I can get into the 14s. That'll be 4 weeks, so 14 aug. the day before my bday! Oh god, didnt realise it was so close!

Good lunch to all other Thursday weighers.
X

Well done, a STS is a great result when you're expecting a gain. I'm sure you'll get your 4 off in 4 weeks.

W/I tonight, feeling less bloated so hopefully I'll get off some of the pounds I put on over the last month!

Well done that's great!! And I'm sure you'll be fine at W/I tonight!

I'm weighing myself tomorrow morning, and I'm slightly nervous about it... I can already feel the period cramps coming on and I feel super bloated... and I've been eating more than usual this week so I'm expecting to see a gain :( Not sure whether to just skip the W/I until after I've finished my period.... to avoid me getting disheartened again when I see a gain. Oh how I hate being a woman sometimes!!

I've also got to work overtime this weekend at my job, which means the bosses will be getting lunch in... which usually involves pizza or not very healthy sandwiches. I'm going to bring my own food in and try to resist tempation... but when I'm cramping I just want to eat to try to make myself feel better (not that it works! I hate the fact that I'm an emotional eater!) Ahhh!!! Need some motivation girls :(

Oh jodi, it's so hard that time of the month isn't it! Just keep going as best you can. I always know this week isn't going to be as successful so kind of just go with it and do my best the week after.

Motivation is my worst enemy, it never sticks around longer than a few weeks. Just think how great its going to feel when you are at goal?

I'd weigh in anyway, if it's a gain it's just a period gain, and you'll have it off next week. But at least you'll know where you stand.

For work, I'd either bring a really tasty packed lunch- stuff that you won't mind eating while the rest are chomping on pizza - with a treat like a nice bag of crisps or choccie. OR (and I'd really probably do this!) I'd go with the pizza etc... it's one meal in the whole week and you've 6 days to get back on track.

Thanks girls :) I've been so bad this week though! Last night my friend took me out to Las Iguanas for my belated birthday treat and we ate a lot of tapas and drank a lot of cocktails... I don't think I can stand to weigh myself tomorrow morning! :( Although to be fair I don't feel that bad about it... I had fun and enjoyed it, so I just figure I'll try really hard next week and also try to up my exercise to lose whatever lbs I have gained! Even if I STS at least that's better than a gain... I'm pretty much at the weight that I always lose motivation and stop dieting... so I'm determined to keep going!

Good news about work at the weekend though... Hopefully my manager is going to try to get us out by 11am so that will mean no worries about my lunch! :) it's just tonight I know there will be a lot of sandwiches... so I'll try go for the healthiest one :)

Back