The 1lb plod!

Well done, a STS is a great result when you're expecting a gain. I'm sure you'll get your 4 off in 4 weeks.

W/I tonight, feeling less bloated so hopefully I'll get off some of the pounds I put on over the last month!

How was your W/I?? :)

How was your W/I?? :)

I was down 5 lbs! Making up for my 5 lb gain over the previous two weeks.

Just 7.5 lbs (sigh!) to go to my lowest weight that I was at before Easter.

That's not too much to lose though!! You can do it :) well done on the loss.

Well done, 5 lbs is amazing! Well done.

I've been really bad today and think this weekend is going to be hard. My husband and his mum are taking the kids away for the weekend Soni can finish decorating, and all I can think is what I'm going I eat! Luckily the decorating will be good exercise, just need to try and be sensible with the food.

All I want now is an ice cream and a cold glass of wine!

Ok, not eaten great this weekend, but must have burnt a billion calories in decorating so hoping this might help.

Why is it so hard? I thought, 1lb a week, yes that sounds simple, but it isn't as easy as that is it? I haven't been on plan properly so need to make sure Im more on the ball this week. Been a complete pig today, hopefully better tomorrow.

managed 1lb off, pleased with that. Wasn't expecting it after last week. I don't normally manage 2 weeks on the trot if I've had a big loss.

weekends are my worst time, and I've a day off work tomorrow so 3 day weekend is going to be particularly testing!

Well done! You've done really well the past few weeks. Keep it up!

I've had another sick bug the past couple of days , yes another one! So not eaten much but woke up today feeling like I want to eat everything in sight! Hope to stay in plan as I really want to get that 2 lbs off

Well done! You've done really well the past few weeks. Keep it up!

I've had another sick bug the past couple of days , yes another one! So not eaten much but woke up today feeling like I want to eat everything in sight! Hope to stay in plan as I really want to get that 2 lbs off

You've been so unfortunate to get the bug again. Hope you're feeling better xx

Trying red days this week. Wish me luck. Have a good week everyone

I love red days. Took me a while to get used to them, but now I do mostly red and green.

Thanks. I like the theory of red days but I am a real carb a holic and crave them after a while. I do find when i cut down on them i lose weight a lot easier. I just always cone back to wanting bread again. I find breakfast especially difficult as i dont like cereal and dont have Time for eggs, toast is my usual breakfast.

today I've had fruit and yogurt for breakfast, had ham salad for lunch and something salady for dinner I think. Although might do jacket potatoes instead as not sure if I can do another salad in 1 day!

Have you got any favourite recipes which are red friendly??

Oh I still have carbs on red days. You get 2 HexBs so I might have porridge at breakfast (magic porridge usually), or some wholemeal toast, or ryvitas. I might still have pasta, just the teeny weighed amount.

If I want a really carby day, I go green for a day. Every so often that seems to satisfy me.

Typical red day:
Magic porridge for breakfast (aka "overnight oats") Hex B1
piece of fruit

Lunch- salad, or scrambled eggs, or soup in winter (have with Ryvita Hex B2). More fruit!

Dinner- usually a stir fry, or curry or bolognaise. Instead of rice I have a side of rocket leaves, chopped red pepper, chopped green apple. They are nice and crispy with the main meal. Alternatively, I make wedges out of butternut squash to have instead of potato.

I use my Hex A for cheese through my scrambled egg, or for Philly stirred into my curry/bolognaise. I usually only have 1 Hex A, but always 2 Hex Bs. Snacks, I try to stick to fruit until after dinner, then I might use syns on a treat.

Thanks, I really need to get my head round it! Weigh in tomorrow, I'm hoping to have lost 1lb

A friend took a photo if me yesterday and it was awful! I know I'm overweight but really didn't realise I looked like that! It's upset me but also given me motivation to get a move on and stop making excuses. I really feel I need to do a detox or something to begin with then get on with red days to reduce my carb intake.

Anyway, how has everyone else's weeks been?

How's everyone getting on? Just got back from holiday. Tried to weigh myself thismorning to see what damage I've done and my scales have run out of battery! Think they are trying to save me from the truth. Haha.
I bought the 30 day shred DVD, going to try it tomorrow so if you don't hear from me you'll know it's finished me off. :)

I have that DVD... somewhere... gathering dust :eek:

Had a week's holiday at start of Aug, and missed group. Last Monday I weighed at home and was 7 lbs up, by the time I went back to class on Thurs I was only 4 up. So, hoping to get another couple off this week and level it out a bit

Back