The 2week Diary of a Daisy :)

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Hi all!
I'm here only for 2weeks to rid a stone hopefully, to give me a wee confidence boost I desperately need :)
I then intend to move over to WW to lose the remainder so i hope you don't mind me bunking here for a while.

Starting tomorrow- will officially weigh in tomorrow :) whoop, excited!!

Well I for one definately dont mind ;):D

Woo hoo!! cant believe we're on our two week count down. Soooo excited. I "only" lost 7lbs on week one, which, as I had set my expectations waaaay too high left me a little disappointed. Anyway, am really hoping for a good one this week.

What day are you weighing in? when are you starting or have you started? (Im on Tuesday)

xxxx

I'm strating tomorrow and weighing in after work tomorrow :) yippie!!
I'm in 9-2pm (I'll be on here the whole time hee) and only bringing my bus ticket and shake cos I don't want that "well I havent started yet so it's not cheating" feeling!

Nikki I see you're in Ireland too! From which county do you hale? :p
I'm a demon for setting my expectations too high so I think I'd be thrilled with... Hmmm I'll have to see what I am, I'll aim for 8bls! :)

Are you in Ireland?? so funny, when I was on ww, there was NO ONE from Ireland, everyone was in the UK, now I see loads from this side of the water here. Im in Westmeath, wheres you?

Good plan re: just bringing shakes and ticket. OOoh best of luck for tomorrow

Well missus, how'd day one go??

Hiya buddie! :p

I ended up going up to a party friday night and had my last few drinkies, great night but I had to go to work at 9am Sat without any sleep! Had my first shake Saturday night, went went A-ok even with my bf eating a beautiful chicken roll!
I'm finding it easy-ish so far only cos I'm so excited about WW!!

How are you getting on?
(",)Oh I'm in Dublin!

Good Luck Daisyhappy. The first couple of days are the hardest after then it does get easier. Keep us posted :) xx

Great! actually as miserable as I was yesterday and today have been fine!! just goes to show that even someone who struggles as much as I do, things really do get better!, think like you tough, its the thoughts of going on ww thats keeping me going. thought you were in Dubin alright. CANNOT believe that you didnt eat with a hangover and no sleep!!! - Id be eating crap ALL day!! well done...

Back