the 3 musketters

lizanne

good morning ladies hope the morning is off to a good start, what plans have you for today, l have been to the gym which for some reason l enjoyed today, l have plans for lunch with an old friend have known about it for few days and have planned well for just got to think positive and remember l can say no its easy to say no, this evening no plans as yet but lm sure l can find something to do to help with my weight loss plans....

enjoy the day and just remember

Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Willing is not enough; we must do.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
:rolleyes:[/FONT]

Hello Lizanne :D
Well done on a positive start to the day,I think its the going to the gym/doing exercise thats the hard bit hey but afterwards we feel happy.Lunch sounds good just choose what you'll enjoy within your points,you sound focused so it should be a nice day.Maybe this evening treat yourself to a hot bubble bath pamper for having a positive day :)

Me I had a bad start with a teacher but he hasnt ruined my day I am focused to have a good week so blaggggh to him lol
I have to get off my harrasse and do my exercise then I will feel happier.
Plans for later cook and clean and kids

Hope musketter 3 is okay too

xx ;)

for you xxxx

this is for you ( sorry if im breaking any rules posting this picture)

Attachments

• three m.jpg
    three m.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 42
Hi lizanne and size102b

Well its afternoon now and ive had breakfast and not hungry yet for dinner thank god lol used 8 for breakfast grrrr

Well there is loads i want to change about my eating habits but i cant do them all at once so for this week ive planned to make different breakfast as i always have cereal and day 2 ive achieve so far and tomorrow is another different one lol.

Exercise will be further down line as i want to start drinking more water and get of pepsi max and then that stops me buying bacardi too lol :8855:.

What time of day do we all eat then??

i like my breakfast roughly 10-12 ish after taking kids to school because im not a morning eater tbh, i like dinner after i pick my kids up from school because from 10 till pick kids up im either busy doing house or out at friends so dont get much to eat, then my tea is more about 7 ish so then im nicely full for the night and i try and have hot chocolate about 9-11 with a nice packet of crisps, so it just stops me pigging out :rolleyes:

:gen126:hi girlies, how are we all today?

i was at uni all day today, but had my oldest babies day visit at school!! she loved it, bless her :)

today has gone well so far, im really looking forward to trying new chicken breast things i bought from asda last night. they are hot n spicy chicken breast and its only 1pt for 1!! so im having 2 with chips i think, yummmmm.

to answer your question on when i eat, i have my BF at uni at about half 8 and usually try and eat about 3pts ish, then 1pm for lunch usually another 3pts then a bigger dinner at about 7.30 at bout 6/7pts followed by about 4points of snacks watching the telly till about 10 then its bed!

good luck girls xxx

Hi lizanne and size102b

Well its afternoon now and ive had breakfast and not hungry yet for dinner thank god lol used 8 for breakfast grrrr

Well there is loads i want to change about my eating habits but i cant do them all at once so for this week ive planned to make different breakfast as i always have cereal and day 2 ive achieve so far and tomorrow is another different one lol.

Exercise will be further down line as i want to start drinking more water and get of pepsi max and then that stops me buying bacardi too lol :8855:.

What time of day do we all eat then??

i like my breakfast roughly 10-12 ish after taking kids to school because im not a morning eater tbh, i like dinner after i pick my kids up from school because from 10 till pick kids up im either busy doing house or out at friends so dont get much to eat, then my tea is more about 7 ish so then im nicely full for the night and i try and have hot chocolate about 9-11 with a nice packet of crisps, so it just stops me pigging out :rolleyes:

Hi hun what are you having for Breakfast? Do you ever have porridge ? I have weetabix with a banana 3 points with the milk at 10 to 11 as I do my exercise when I get back from school.......Lunch is usually 6-7 points T 1.45 to watch neighbours lol :eek:
Then main meal 6-7pm 7-8 points leaving 4 points to have in the evening or save.
Exercise I started in week 4 and always do something 6 days a week as I lose slow,I think get the plan going then work it into a daily routeen.I live alone with my 3 kids too my OH is a commitment phob so I know its hard.
Your doing well just keep focused and you'll be at weighin before you know it :) xx

:gen126:hi girlies, how are we all today?

i was at uni all day today, but had my oldest babies day visit at school!! she loved it, bless her :)

today has gone well so far, im really looking forward to trying new chicken breast things i bought from asda last night. they are hot n spicy chicken breast and its only 1pt for 1!! so im having 2 with chips i think, yummmmm.

to answer your question on when i eat, i have my BF at uni at about half 8 and usually try and eat about 3pts ish, then 1pm for lunch usually another 3pts then a bigger dinner at about 7.30 at bout 6/7pts followed by about 4points of snacks watching the telly till about 10 then its bed!

good luck girls xxx

Hiya oh what are you doing at uni? I so wanted to do social work but I live on the isle of wight and Id have to commute across the water daily with 3 girls on my own I couldnt do it so Im waiting to start college have been since Jan .....Well done you.
We havent got an Asdas here :mad: they sound lovely though...

Hope you have a lovely evening xx

im a student nurse :) thats a shame about not being able to do uni :-( do they not have a Uni on IOW?

Hi no we have one college one hospital , they even want to close the hospital down and we go to the mainland ??? Well done with being so motivated with everything :))

well I have be Reading through Sarah (westiegirls) diary on here and it's made me very sad and thoughtful, I can't believe she passed away so quickly and has made me feel stop with the what ifs and live for the day..... Maybe that's the gift Sarah has given us all here, stop worrying that we won't lose 2,3,4lbs a week be thankful we are here and just do what we can .

RIP Sarah xxxxxx

I hope everyone here us ok and has a nice bank holiday weekend xx

i only lost 1lb this week :-( ive had a really bad menstrual cycle this month, ive been on for 9 days now :-( so i dont know if thats made me lose little?

ive got my wee oldest babies 5th birthda on sunday and we are going to the safari park and then Pizza Hut :-// what should i have? im not having any starters or anything but have looked on the PH website and the values for even a SLICE is terrible :-( i have saved loads but feel so bad eating something that i know has so much sat fat in it!

hope you are all doing well and fingers crossed for big losses across the board!

i only lost 1lb this week :-( ive had a really bad menstrual cycle this month, ive been on for 9 days now :-( so i dont know if thats made me lose little?

ive got my wee oldest babies 5th birthda on sunday and we are going to the safari park and then Pizza Hut :-// what should i have? im not having any starters or anything but have looked on the PH website and the values for even a SLICE is terrible :-( i have saved loads but feel so bad eating something that i know has so much sat fat in it!

hope you are all doing well and fingers crossed for big losses across the board!

Oh do you usually have a period that long?Usually we lose more 2-3 days after we start ,I had my 1st 2 weeks ago in 4.5 years after had my coil out,maybe see the doctor? Also your losses are fab so maybe its your body adjusting,I have many weeks of 1lb loss why I dont know as I exercise daily do plan 100% just annoying isnt it.
Ahh bless my youngest is 5 my eldest nearly 15 :eek:
:birthday::bday::candle1::princess::king: to your little one ,the pizza thing hows the points in the pasta? if you have saved some then maybe have the pizza? I know what you mean I like scrooge with my point bahhha humbug lol I look at something and think Im not spending my points on you ill be hungry after ..........
Hope you have a lovely weekend,next weeks weighin will be here b4 you know it xx

Evening girls

Sorry didnt report anything yesterday but had a day at kids a&e cos son was up all night night before being sick and was nothing but water, went to doctors who found blood in his urine, to turn out hossi couldnt find nowt, but today he still sore in stomach and still being sick ish and feeling it now, but if still bad tomoz i will have to go back grrrr

so diet wise i have been within points but not eaten much and as for today not much as got sore throat lolol

will report tomoz and have a good bank hols all xxx

hey girls :) jacqui, sorry about your hossy trip but always better to be safe than sorry!

im just about to leave to go to the safari park with the wee ones for nicoles 5th birthday! after that we are all going to pizza hut so check out my food diary later to see how i got on lololololol

have a nice day ladies xxxxx

Hi Jacqui ahh how is he now ??its a worry isnt when they are so ill,positive vibes for him hun and well done you for sticking to plan :)

Hi Nico how did today go?Lots of fun? How was the pizza trip?

Lizanne hope you are Okay??

xx

Afternoon girlies

Thanks, son is on the mend and is completely ok now as he has just scoffed a mcdonalds and shhh so did i lol :8855:

I have my reason and its weigh in day hahahaha and i lost 2lbs woop woop go me lol, so yes im chuffed just hope i can carry on as good as i am now, im not getting weighed next monday as im away with kids till wednesday just hope can be good from saturday.

How is everyone else doing??

hey girls :)

glad your son is ok now, and shhh bout mcds (lucky ***** ;-) huge well done on your 2lbs!!!

the pizza hut trip went ok had 3 slices of pizza and 2 glasses of wine lol was worth it though!!

started back my job today after mat leave :-(

byeeeeeeee

Hope you enjoyed mcd jacqui I cant stand it lol which is thankful as I know Id find it hard when oh and kids go in there,I just have a coke zero......Well done on the 2lbs fab :)

Hi Nico ahhh hope works okay I remember when I went back when my little one was 4 months and how hard it was xx Glad pizza was good .....

Me I lost 1lbs this week ???? All week it said 2.5lbs then it turned into 1lbs over night ,this always happens on weighin day,had my coil removed 3 weeks ago and have p no 2 ? Which after 4.5 years with 0 its :(,think it must be fluid retenton as ive been 100% for 13 weeks?xx

oh no hunni :-((((( please try and stay strong, you are doing so well :) i would have been gutted too but itll will be fine, once your body has regulated itsself hopefully your losses will pick up. chin up mrs, youve done great!

sorry l havent been about girls past 4 days have been hectic with work and kids but settled down now, but glad all thats happened has sorted itself out.

it was my weigh in day yesterday was dreading going to class as normally if life is stressful the weight goes on but happy days lost 1lb and on the right track, it was a good talk all about setting goals which l have already arranged with u all, so lm focused to achieve the few pounds l want too

hope your all well

lizanne

oh no hunni :-((((( please try and stay strong, you are doing so well :) i would have been gutted too but itll will be fine, once your body has regulated itsself hopefully your losses will pick up. chin up mrs, youve done great!

Hiya thanks hun Im not weighing daily anymore,tempation is huge but theres no point I lose in the week then Monday on weigh in I gain some??? Odd......
Hope your doing ok?xx

Back