The 30 day Shred!! Round 2!

I can do them now gun bug that's after doing all 30 days and building strength so don't be disheartened if u can't the half ones are bloody hard!! Xxx

I'm so crap ! still havn't got to 30 !! 2 days to go.. I had every intention in doing it today but think I am more ill than just hangover - throat is killing and all chesty :( curled up with my quilt - bad shredder ! promise I will work really hard all week from tomorrow. I'm so gonna put weight on this week ! x

grrrr, had to miss last night. had a migraine that had me in bed from 5pm all the way to 9am this morning! not the worst one i had, that goes to 18 months ago where i apparenty answered the phone talking gibberish so my ex drove from the barracks, found my door open, took 4 hours for him to get me to wake up where i shook for hours with him trying to hold me up and make me drink, ive zero recolection of that night, lol

anyway will up my water today to make up for yesterday and will shred as normal tonight

don't worry about it chick I've missed days too - I need to do day 29 today as really want it finished tomorrow - I'm then going to do some belly blasters every day until 27th and then start the shred again at level 1 with hubster x I feel flabby today for missing 2 days x

your definatly not flabby hun, you look fabby!

day 6 done, 24 more to go!

well done hun your doing fab - proud of you ! you havn't seen my belly lol ! xx

SHRED COMPLETE !! WHOOOO 30 days done

photos attached (I hope)

Attachments

• shred all of it.jpg
    shred all of it.jpg
    354 KB · Views: 3,574
Amazing, wonderful, gorgeous lady!!!

wahey day 30 baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

took me a bit longer to get there but I did it !! gonna do belly blasters all week and then 27th level 1 again ! bring it on !!

where are these belly busters again chick, im desperate to do them!

my belly certainly needs busting! xxxxx

10 minute solution belly blasters they are called.

Havn't tried these yet but if they are anything like the pilates they'll be a killer ! xx

are they on youtube? xxxxx

Hey well done,your shred pics show that you have relly work hard and really show a difference,great and tell us all about this belly blasters,my belly really need it too

ive seen the 10 minute solutions dvd's on sale at morrisons

well done nikki, 30 days! bet it feels great!

day 7 done, 23 days to go

Hi Everyone,

Well beautiful Claire, is still going god love her over christmas as well!

Me and Nicki restarted today for Shred round 2!!

I just finished day 1 level 1!

used 2kg weights and did all higher, used weights for all the cardio as an added extra as this shred is my COUNTDOWN FOR HUBBY COMING HOME FOR HIS 2 WEEK BREAK AT THE END OF JANUARY!!!!

so i need to work my ass off and really tone this jiggly body of mine up heheh

Piccies below of my day 1 - will update at day 10,20 and 30

xxxxxx

good luck to my fellow shredders

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• Day 1 round 2 - back.jpg
    Day 1 round 2 - back.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 130
  • day 1 round 2 - side.jpg
    day 1 round 2 - side.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 129
  • day 1 round 3 - front.jpg
    day 1 round 3 - front.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 124
whoooooo well done chick - will be doing it later - along with my husband :D xx

Go Sam!!!

Pleaseeeeee give a full update hahahaha I've a feeling someone may be a little puffed out!

Good luck for restart babe! Do piccies of u both! Xxxx

OMG Lauren - you look fab in those piccies and thats the start of the shred! You will look amazing in a months time.

Hi gorgeous lady!!

Ahh iv already done one shred remember so got that to thank for tightening bits up!

This shred is the important one though this one is going to get ne to the skinniest iv ever been and shock the life out of hubby hehe

Did u have a nice Christmas sweet??

I soul sourced christmas day but ate yesterday all I could think of was you lol

Back on today and thank god I felt awful this morning!

Lesson learnt!

Xxxx

Back