The 30 day Shred!! Round 2!

Day one Round two done !!! and hubby did it too

Was so funny he has no co-ordination at all and I kept telling him what to do - he shouted at me lol

My photos uploaded and I'll do hubby's on day 10 to see any difference x

hmmm its not letting me upload photos at the moment :( x

hey lovely shredders

ive had to miss a few days, been ill since christmas day! yesterday was the worst, everytime i moved slightly the waves of dizziness hit, think going on the pain its an ear infection, had them ALOT as a child

feeling better today, minimum levels of pain and i can see straight now so will attempt to shred tonight, gonna put myself back to day one thou and do 30 more days

Only if your better sweet it's not worth making yourself Ill....

You can do round 2 with us we are only on day 2 today xxx

well day one done again, 29 to go!

feel alot better now lauren, even managed to shout at jillian when she praised the cheater behind her, lol

Lmao!!! Oooh i hat that Natalie! Cheating u know what!!!

Glad your better sweet!

Day 2 done for me! Everything hurts!! Xx

ordered myself a new copy today and my other copy is errm, downloaded! Day one round one tomorrow, want to shift another 7lbs before meeting with my cdc x

Would you mind also sharing if the workouts are easy to follow? Some exercise DVDs are obsurdly difficult to go along with because of the weird and fast-paced moves that get switched to randomly. Too fast for my brain to send the message to my body!

Thanks and good luck! :D

day 2 level 1 round 2 done ! and hubby too - he is really aching bless him. I am finding it hard all over again after a week's break but love it still.

It is fairly easy to follow once you get the first couple of days over with to get co-ordination sorted etc xx

It's not like an aerobics DVD Hunni

It's like... 30 seconds of star jumps followed by 30 seconds of bum kicks then That repeated abd that's your circuit of cardio done....

Then strength might be squats with bicep curls for 45 seconds followed by pressups (on knees) then that repeated..

Then abs is 1 minute so crunches or what ever

So it's not routines it's simple excercises repeated.

Some take a bit of co ordination or balance but that like anything comes with practice!

Well worth it - I was never
Very good at aerobic/dance classes bumped into everyone got it wrong the lot!

This DVD I think is designed to be simple yet really effective... Although it is intense

Hope that helped a bit!
Xxx

i've ordered this,,can anyone tell me what weights i'll need to buy to use??

I got a box set of .5kg 1kg and 2kg from sports direct reduced to £10

Tins of beans are as good as anything though hun, so no need to rush out!

I built up gradually so you will know as and when you want to do the same!

I think most of us started with tins though!! X

Day 3 done my loves!

Did level 2 as level 1 makes my shoulders bleed - literally!

Going to mix it up a bit!

27 to go xxx

I got a box set of .5kg 1kg and 2kg from sports direct reduced to £10

Tins of beans are as good as anything though hun, so no need to rush out!

I built up gradually so you will know as and when you want to do the same!

I think most of us started with tins though!! X
brilliant,,thanks so much,,will try the beans out first:) your doing very well!!!

forgot to post here yesterday

day 2 done, 28 to go

Day 4 done :)

Was Goin to do pilates instead of shredding but was using it as a zip out and wouldn't of really worked at the pilates so because I'm bone idol today i punished myself with level 3!!

That will teach me lol!

26 to go xxx

day 3 done, 27 days to go. managed to do everything but the push ups at higher, my arms just wont hold my bulk when trying to push up

well done girls - I havn't shredded for a couple of days been ill - not sure if I'm shredding or pilates tonight xx

day 4 down, 26 days to go!

day 5 done, 25 to go

wasnt looking forward to it since ive not slept but pushed on and did the vast majority at higher too

Back