The 30 day Shred!! Round 2!

Re: Lauren, Tess and Moley are doing the 30 day Shred!!

I won't kill myself.... it doesn't take all that much out of me .. but I will keep going with one a day....
Shame coz I could have gotten through it so much quicker

If u feel u can chick then go for it... Just careful u don't hurt yourself and put yourself back!

Xx

Ah won't be long!! X

i ordered the shred this morning so hopefully will have it by the weeked, yay!

Claire thts fab babe well done!!!

Xxx

Copied from my diary....

Day 17 done!!

Did exactly what I said I'd do and went at it as if it was day 1!!

Worked really hard - I have proof of this in my jelly arms and legs!!

Now doing the plank 2 leg jumps and not stepping one fit in at a time - all higher tonight and did every second of the oblique twists which I find REALLY difficult

Over all - wooohooooooooo

Feel ecstatic if a little bit manic Hahah

Bring on a 5 lb loss this week and well on my way to my half way target!!!

Xxxxxxx

Day 2 done! OH and me were shredding as soon as the youngest two were in bed - it was hard but thankfully not as hard as I suspected considering how much I was aching before I started. Glad it was over mind!! I managed everything except the middle part of the long cardio part. but I am determined to not let it beat me tomorrow. Have told hubby to shout at me if I flag!!
We have just had a nice shower and he is about to have his dinner, while I dive into a choc mint shake, feeling tired but very happy!

watching me get up after doing plank jacks would be the most funniest thing ever !!!! :D

Getting up after those deserves a medal!!!

Day 18 is done diddly! Only got 2 days left o level 2 then up to level 3!!!

The thought of it would have me in hysterics if my abs didn't hurt every time I laughed lol!!

Worked so so hard again today and itnwas as if Peter knew because wen I finished I found a gorgeous letter waiting for me!

Thankyou mr postman!!

Such a fab reward!!

Wish I could bottle this feeling and share it round!!

12 day to go until I'm done... Can't actually believe I stuck to it!

That finish line is in sight now - nothing will stop me completing this!

Now, I'm off to have a mint choc shake and re read my letter!

Loads of love To u all xxxx

well done babe - off to mine now -day 16 - really having to push myself today I'll be fine once I get started x

and nice one with the letter Peter - I never get letters, Sam hates writing :( and I love letters proper old fashioned letters xx

Well done for another day completed. 1 day closer to the end!!
We have just completed day 3. Def was easier today for the cardio, already can feel an improvement. Do you feel alot fitter now after over 2 wks?
Off to collapse.....

Aw wow think I'm definitely gonna have to try this ladies!! If I get it now do you all think I'll be doing it Xmas day??? Hmmm may ask the fella to get me it for Xmas n start it January! :) xx

get it now and have a rest day on xmas day - I had a couple of days off due to illness but got straight back to it !! deffo feel fitter without a doubt x

Thankyou! Defo gonna do that then :) keep u all posted! X

Quick
Update before I head daaaan saaaaf

Day 19 done!

Pictures done 2 days early

Have emailed them to Nicky in the hope she will upload for me as I won't be able to now!!

There not very good as Peter's army tshirt is too big now!!!

So can't see my shape very well!!

Will do more when I'm back!

Xxx

Will look forward to seeing the pictures Lauren. Have fun back with the folks.
Just completed day 4. I am sooo determined to complete this. Loving it (afterwards!!)

Woooo just purchased DVD from eBay, let's hope postman can get to me in the snow :) xx

My shred came today!!!!!!! I'm not starting till next week though cos I'm going home on Saturday to my parents house for a few days so will start when I get back :)

my shred hasnt turned up yet, im gonna sulk

checked the order tracking thing and they havnt even done the order pick yet!, how difficult is it to grab it off the shelves and shove it in a box? i ordered and paid for it on monday very early morning!

day 18 done !!! :)

Back