The 30 day Shred!! Round 2!

Day 4 level 3 done

Lissy laughed at me the whole time and stole my
Weights

Then when I collapsed at the end she crawled over
My face and nearly suffocated me and bow she's undoing my shoe laces!

6 days to go

I am so glad you are still doing it.... but not so good that lissy is not making it easy....

I normally wait until she's in bed - and now I know why!!!

At least i know my abs are strong - I can now laugh in
The plank lol

Can't believe I'm nearly done! Going to keep going until after Christmas mixing the levels up and then donthe programme again full 30 days before Peter is home!

So I will of done a 70 odd day shred lol

Decided not to miss a day as sounds like it's really hard to get back into it so going to carry on pushing while I'm
In
The zone!!!

How you doing hun did u do it twice some days??? Xx

well done lady xx I'll be doing mine at 7 tonight as was having my massage when charlie napped (mum came and watched him) - I don't know what I'm going to do tomorrow - do you think I can be forgiven a day off on the day my hubby returns - unless I do it at yours with all the kids ha ha ha xxx

Personally I'd have a day off hun -
I'm sure even JILLIAN would forgive u!

Your welcome to shred it up in my living room though!

Our telly is huge though and she is life size... It's petrifying hahaha xx

Have a day off xx

well after bugging asda as to why theyve not bothered dispatching my dvd or answering my emails theyve got back to me saying the issue is with thier supplier. erm really so when you told me you had it in stock you were fibbing then?

am in town tomorrow so will see if i can track a copy down and then i shall cancel the order with asda!

Try HMV etc chick! Xxx

Just looking at the before/after photos I really really want to try this!!! Defo going to buy it! Just got money in this morning so yayy amazon here i come :D

Will let you all know how I get on to add to the results! :)

Batfitch lmao at your name!!

Welcome to the group chickie let us know how you get on with amazon!

You'll be a BinnySkitch soon lol xxx

I had to cut my shred short of 5 catch up days. I have a cold, and I'm just sooo busy at the moment with packing etc, so I just thought ill start again when I get back from aus... sooo ill be there with you for your last leg of your 70 days. Lol

Hope you feel better hun.... Loads of rest so your in tip top condition for aus!

Your family abd friends will be besides themselves!!!

Glad il have a shred buddy at the end lol

Reckon by then my motivation will of taken a hike lol!

Day 25 done - 5 level 3 filled days to go!!!!

Can't wait to do my final inches when i get home!

Can't believe I didn't bring my tape measure!

Hoping for a nice surprise and will also do photos!!!

Xxx

Day 26 done

Really pushed it feel sick lol

Giving it all of got for the last 5 days!

4 to go!

Xxx

wow cant believe your nearly dont lauren, times flown by!

well got an email from asda and my order has apparently now been located and dispatched ....... they said i should expect it within the next 10 working days so looks like it will be after christmas before i start now

Felix are you just starting?? I've ordered it and am just waiting on it arriving. I want someone to do it with and compare results with though!! Love your hair btw x

Batfitch and felix.....mine has just arrived. Shall we try and start on the same day to spur each other on :) xxx

Absolutely wait for eachother girls - I'd of given up before o started if it wasn't for Moley....

Xxx

Yes definitely!! I really want people to do it with :p Just need to sort out my DVD player and it should be here this week I hope! Although the weather might slow it..
Do you know if we need anything for it? xxx

Tins or weights... And a mat... More for level 2 and 3 as y elbows have severe carpet burn lol

If u have wooden floors get one right away as you will slip lol plus it would hurt doing the sit ups etc!

Other than that all you need is a smile lol

Xxxx

Back