The 30 day shred!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
I'm reading alot on here about it! Lol no idea what it is? But I gathered it was a DVD lol. So I'm downloading it now and will have my (free) copy this afternoon to start!
But I think in still to unfit to do it? Am I? Is it very hard? Lol

kimmie, i started the shred at well over 16 stone and am not fit in the slightest
its only 20 minutes and they have a beginners level to follow

just give it a go, you'll love it

oh and the moves arnt particularly hard but they are repetative and you will be feeling the effects the first 3 days, gets easier after that

Where did you download it from?

Just having a look at DVD, how do u know when to stop, what levels do u do? Lol

leve 1 for 10 days level 2 for ten day ad level 3 for ten days...

but if u want to move up early you can!x

Ohh thank u Hun :) starting tonight :), what do u wear when u do it? X

make sure you wear a decent sports bra hunni, thats important!

and just shorts, comfy pants (that wont fall down) tracksuti pants whateveryour confortable in... you will get hot quick, so nothing thick!

and just a vest top or t shirt!

youll be fab chick, its hard, not going to fib, but the results are so fast, by day 4 you will feel like a new person!

xxxx

lauren - how much do you use your arms - i have a bad shoulder - waiting for op - but would live to do something to tighten up - and you look so amazing having done it...jealous jealous!!but don't want to waste money if I can't use it IYKWIM

setas, there is alot of arm movements like jumping jacks and light weights but u could miss the arm bit out, u would still benefit hun HTH X

My DVD just arrived in the post, so I got my sports gear on, put the DVD in and... it was a regoin 1 and wouldn't play?! I didn't order a region 1 so I am MAD!

I did my 20 min kettlebell work out instead, but I am annoyed as I want to get started.

Is this torrentz thing safe to use?

Personally chick id say its a no no,

you do press ups, even on knees would be bad for your shoulder, weights, punching, etc...

the ab stuff would be great, but you can get ab/belly busters that would be cheaper and would save you fast forwarding through most of the dvd!
xxxxxxxx

minirog said:
My DVD just arrived in the post, so I got my sports gear on, put the DVD in and... it was a regoin 1 and wouldn't play?! I didn't order a region 1 so I am MAD!

I did my 20 min kettlebell work out instead, but I am annoyed as I want to get started.

My fella downloads all sorts from there. It's safe yeah, just need to download lime wire too x

lime wire and torrents are illegal thou so be careful, i know virgin media monitors these things and they say if they find thier users to be downloading from there they will shut down your ip adress

Yh not with virgin lol! I don't tell anyone, but I want this DVD and can't afford it ATM :-(

I'm just abou to do it lol wish me luck!

good luck x

minirog said:

Hey there just wondered if u have a laptop because all region DVDs usually work in them. Hope that helps xx

Omg I'm buggered!! Couldn't do jumping jacks - the sound of my belly bouncing and my leg are not nice! Also couldn't do the bum kicks as I can't seem to run! Il try tomorrow without my trainers on :)

Back