The 5:2 Diet - My Feasting and Fasting Diary!

Subbing again, ooh I love those whitworth chocolate berry shots x

Subbing again, ooh I love those whitworth chocolate berry shots x

Thank you lovely. I kind of did a runner from my other diary as I thought everyone would be sick of me chopping and changing all of the time, but I have to admit I'm feeling in a much better place at the moment and hoping this motivation will stick around for good.

I am loving the Whitworths shots at the moment. My fave is the toffee pecan! x

Good morning diary, happy Friday! I thought this day would never arrive lol, it's been a long week. Looking forward to chilling out and stopping over at Warren's tonight - last weekend feels like so long ago now!

I nailed my second Fast day yesterday, ending on 486cals. So that's both of them done and dusted! Now my aim is to enjoy myself over Valentine's weekend, but not to go berzerk. There's no need to really, as I've got my meal and drinks planned for tomorrow already. Just need to find something nice for tea tonight and something to take around for Sunday. I think I'll pop down to M&S at lunchtime and treat myself to something from there - I'll update my diary later on, accordingly.

Anyway, this is how the rest of the day is looking...

Friday 13th February 2015
*Feast Day*

Breakfast:
- Can of Monster Zero
- Oat So Simple Caramel Porridge Pot

Mid-Morning Snack:
- Melon Fingers

Lunch:
- Salad (Lettuce, Red Pepper and Red Onion)
- Boots Shapers Crunchy Onion Rings
- Special K Milk Chocolate Chewy Delight
- Bottle of Diet Coke

Afternoon Snack:
- Aldi Brooklea FF Lemon Greek Yogurt

Dinner:
- M&S "Balanced For You" Smoky BBQ Pulled Pork & Potato Wedges with Creamy Chipotle Coleslaw. Served with a Wholemeal Roll

Other:
- Bottle of Black Tower 'Skinny' 5.5% Rose Wine mixed with Soda
- Malteaser 'Teasers' bar

Last edited:
Thank you lovely. I kind of did a runner from my other diary as I thought everyone would be sick of me chopping and changing all of the time, but I have to admit I'm feeling in a much better place at the moment and hoping this motivation will stick around for good. I am loving the Whitworths shots at the moment. My fave is the toffee pecan! x

Ah don't be silly hun, we are all in the same boat and no one judges anyone else xxx

Ah don't be silly hun, we are all in the same boat and no one judges anyone else xxx

Oh I know! I was just frustrated enough with myself and driving myself insane chopping and changing between plans. So I didn't want to annoy anyone else with it either lol. Thanks for finding me :) xxx

Oh, I've just been to M&S at lunchtime and picked up some gorgeous looking meals from their "Balanced For You" range. They're currently on 3 for £10, so although I only really needed two it was more worthwhile to get the three. I can have the "spare" one next week.

Anyway, I got "Smoky BBQ Pulled Pork and Potato Wedges with Creamy Chipotle Coleslaw" for tonight. Yum!!

For lunch on Sunday I've got "Pulled Ham in Mustard Sauce with Mashed Potato, Runner Beans and Carrot", which I will also take with me to Warren's tonight.

And then I've also got Naked Burger and Potato Wedges, which is a beef & pork burger with smoky tomato relish, roasted red onion and gherkins (yuck, I won't eat those). Will have this one night next week, probably Monday.

They're all under 500cals and look AMAZING. Ooh I am excited!!

Stevie I'm obsessed with m&s there food is amazing have you tried the count on us range some yummy meals love when the offers are on too :) Xxx

Oh, I've just been to M&S at lunchtime and picked up some gorgeous looking meals from their "Balanced For You" range. They're currently on 3 for £10, so although I only really needed two it was more worthwhile to get the three. I can have the "spare" one next week.

Anyway, I got "Smoky BBQ Pulled Pork and Potato Wedges with Creamy Chipotle Coleslaw" for tonight. Yum!!

For lunch on Sunday I've got "Pulled Ham in Mustard Sauce with Mashed Potato, Runner Beans and Carrot", which I will also take with me to Warren's tonight.

And then I've also got Naked Burger and Potato Wedges, which is a beef & pork burger with smoky tomato relish, roasted red onion and gherkins (yuck, I won't eat those). Will have this one night next week, probably Monday.

They're all under 500cals and look AMAZING. Ooh I am excited!!

Omg that naked burger sounds amazing! You'll have to upload a picture when you have it! xxx

Found you!! Haha that makes me sound a bit of a weirdo but I'd been missing your daily updates so I'm glad to be able to re-subscribe!

Found you!! Haha that makes me sound a bit of a weirdo but I'd been missing your daily updates so I'm glad to be able to re-subscribe!

Aww thank you honey!! Lovely to have you here x

Omg that naked burger sounds amazing! You'll have to upload a picture when you have it! xxx

I will! It looks really nice, all three meals look amazing actually. Looking forward to my pulled pork tonight, mmm!! I am trying to limit my pre-packed stuff this time but it's nice to be able to have a treat now and then :) xxx

Oh I know! I was just frustrated enough with myself and driving myself insane chopping and changing between plans. So I didn't want to annoy anyone else with it either lol. Thanks for finding me :) xxx

Bless you, had to find you I love your posts xx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423860494.738173.jpg

My gorgeous M&S pulled pork meal. I'm not a fan of pork at all but this may have converted me - it was absolutely beautiful! This is definitely going to be a regular weekend treat from now on x

Back