The 5:2 Diet - My Feasting and Fasting Diary!

Here to subscribe.. Best of luck Stevie... X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning diary, happy Valentine's Day :heartpump: I've been spoiled rotten by Warren this morning. He had me some beautiful flowers delivered and also gave me a matching pink rose Pandora charm for my bracelet. Cutie!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423912312.727292.jpg

Just a quick post anyway. We're having a lazy day and then off out to Pizza Express tonight! Enjoy your day everyone xx

Saturday 14th February 2015
*Feast Day*

Brunch:

- Liberte 0% Strawberry Greek Yogurt
- Bottle of Dr Pepper Zero

Dinner (Pizza Express):
- Bruschetta Originale
- Pollo Ad Astra Leggera Pizza
- Leggera Chocolate Cheesecake
- Glass of Pinot Grigio Blush

Other:
- Wine! We are going for drinks after our meal

Hey everyone. Just a quick post to update with today's eats. This is what I've had so far. Just got back from Warren's and going to have a bath, then will decide if I'm going to have anything else and update accordingly!

I hope everyone had a really lovely Valentine's Day yesterday. I know I did. I felt like a princess. I've really got a little gem, bless him.

Can't believe tomorrow is Monday already! The weekends go too quickly - time flies when you're having fun!

Have a lovely Sunday evening all xx

Sunday 15th February 2015
*Feast Day*

Breakfast:

- Tesco Multigrain Instant Oats
- Bottle of Diet Coke

Lunch:
- M&S Pulled Ham in Mustard Sauce with Mashed Potatoes, Runner Beans and Carrots

Dinner:
- Ham and Cheese on Toast
- Cheese and Onion 'Mighty Lights'
- 2 x Creme Egg Biscuit

Other:
- 3 x Rich Tea
- 1 x Dark Chocolate Digestive
- 6 x Mini Eggs

Last edited:
OMG!! Just weighed this morning and I've lost 7.2lb this week :D

Thanks ladies, I am over the moon! It certainly makes sticking to plan over Valentine's weekend sooo worth it! Ready to rock and roll with another great week :D xx

Well, what an amazing start to my week with that whopper of a loss this morning! I am absolutely buzzing and it definitely makes it all worthwhile sticking to plan over Valentine's weekend - I thoroughly enjoyed myself and it just proved to me that I don't need to go off the rails or binge to do that. If I'd done that it could quite easily have been 7lb on, rather than off!!

If I didn't already feel full of motivation, that's spurred me on even more! Ready for another great week this week - kicking off with a yummy Feast day...

Monday 16th February 2015
*Feast Day*

Breakfast:
- Can of Monster Zero
- Mango Chunks

Lunch:
- M&S Egg and Ham Salad
- M&S "Guilt Free Snacking" Sour Cream & Chilli Lentil Curls
- M&S "Count on Us" Chocolate Mousse
- Bottle of Sugar Free Pink Cranberry Lemonade

Dinner:
- M&S "Balanced For You" Naked Burger and Potato Wedges with a Smoky Tomato Relish and Roasted Red Onions. Plus a Crusty White Roll and Salad
- Strawberry Liberte 0% Greek Yogurt

Other:
- Bottle of Diet Coke
- Cadbury Ritz bar
- 2 x Creme Egg Biscuit

Last edited:
Wow what a loss!! 5:2 really does suit you! well done lovely x

Thank you honey. I'm always amazed by the losses 5:2 brings me, and I've eaten plenty this week. Yummy things too!! Love it x

OMG what a loss!!! 5:2 seems to suit you so perfectly! xx

Thank you honey, it really does seem to work wonders for me!! And I love it so much, it gives me so much more flexibility xxx

As well as the result on the scales I've done this comparison photo from last Sunday (before I restarted) to last night (the end of my first full week). I can definitely see a physical change in my body too!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424078455.460998.jpg

Back