The 5:2 Diet - My Feasting and Fasting Diary!

Fab pics, which show what a brill time you've both had x

Good morning diary, happy Tuesday. It's a gorgeous sunny day here - it's a real shame that we're back to work! But, on the plus side, only a four day week and then it will be the weekend again! :)

I had such a great Easter weekend. Obviously we had our lovely couple of days in Jesmond / Newcastle, and then when we got home on the Sunday we went out for Derby day. Sunderland winning (AGAIN ;)) was just the icing on the cake and a great way to end the weekend! Yesterday I just had a bit of a chill out day - Warren was away playing football in a cup game, so I just had a bit of "me time".

I weighed myself yesterday morning and was over the moon to see a 2lb loss! It just goes to show, you can still have nice weekends away and not have to compromise your weight loss. Mind you, I did have a bit of a day off plan yesterday and enjoyed a hot cross bun for breakfast, a little Easter egg throughout the day and an Indian for tea. But straight back on it today! I can work hard this week and counteract that, so I'm not worried.

Haven't got a great deal planned, foodwise, today if I'm honest. So I will just be updating as the day goes on.

Have a great day everyone x

Thursday 7th April 2015
*Feast Day*

Breakfast:
- Can of Monster Zero
- Oat So Simple Caramel Porridge Pot

Lunch:
- TBC! Some sort of salad or sandwich

Dinner:
- 2 x Tesco Finest Outdoor Bred British Pork Sausages served with Cheesy SW Chips and Baked Beans

Other:
- TBC!

Glad to see you had a lovely weekend Stevie. Mine was completely off plan... But hoping to pull it back over the next few weeks. Fingers crossed.

Happy Easter everyone!

We've had an amazing weekend. Just laid in the hotel bed, going to get up soon and go for food before our train home. Not going to lie - my food wasn't as good as I'd planned (had chips with Nando's) etc. but we basically have had one meal a day. Lots of drink, admittedly, but also lots of walking which has hopefully counteracted some of it! Will even be happy with a maintain tomorrow if I'm honest, so long as I don't put on any more weight!

Will have a proper catchup at some point. Must get up soon and get packed and showered. I'll leave you with a few photos from our weekend. Have a great Easter Sunday everyone xx

View attachment 170759
View attachment 170760
View attachment 170761
View attachment 170762
View attachment 170763
View attachment 170764
View attachment 170765
View attachment 170766
View attachment 170767
View attachment 170768
View attachment 170769
View attachment 170770
View attachment 170771

Nice pictures

Hey everyone! I'm fine, thanks for asking.

I'm just taking a break from minis at the moment, as I feel that with IG and MyFitnessPal it's all a bit much. I'm not good when I feel like there's pressure on, so I'm just sticking to posting my eats on IG and MFP for the moment.

I wiped my social media accounts clean on Sunday ready to start a 'new' journey on Monday, and I honestly feel it's the best thing I could have done. It really feels like a brand new start now, and I'm not dwelling on the past anymore.

I did my first fast day on Tuesday and my second will be tomorrow, ahead of weigh in on Monday morning. Will let you know how I get on - just taking a break from posting my food diaries xx

Hi everyone. Just a quick update to say that I lost 6lb this morning! More than happy with that, seeing as though *star week* arrived on Friday.

The real success, though, will be a second consecutive week on plan. That's where I've struggled recently and been stuck in the rut of one week on, one week off. But I'm feeling more motivated than ever and with just 19wks until our holidays I'm determined to keep this up!!

Hope everyone else is good xx

Back