The 6 teams... everyone assigned a place :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww I missed all this...my internet went bust for a while. Any chance I could be added to a team? xx

Teams all updates with new members :)

Hi
If I wanted to join a team, could I ask to be in the pink one? Or is it allocated by a moderator?
Just asking cos I LOVE pink!
Sue

HIYA! Well, I am rather slack and have to say I am not in a team! Sandy - ur my girl.... which one am I in? lol x

oh i have just seen this thread. i did post earlier to be a pink lady but i didnt know about the teams. could you please just add me to one of them.

Thanks so much for putting me into team 1. Been away so not been very good, and missed weigh in :sigh:. Hope for good loss for team on Tuesday:D

Wooooo

Last edited:
LOL - nah - they quite good. If you go to Welcome Team 5 thread we have a few name ideas on there but add to it and we can decide today and get a sexy glitter in our sigs. x

Hiya im going to my ww class tonite. Id love to join a team if theres one with a place available

Hi

Can I be on a team please:cry:. Weigh in Thursday and please let me know how to go about entering weight etc, very new to here. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back