The 6 teams... everyone assigned a place :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Can I be on a team please:cry:. Weigh in Thursday and please let me know how to go about entering weight etc, very new to here. xx

Team 1 :) They have a thread, Ill let saraian know

Hi. Can I be in a team? I know I'm new but it's extra motivation if you have a team to push you on to lose weight as well as my Weight Watchers meeting.

Thanks. :)

Aw dumplindust (lovin the name), don't be so down. You'll do fine. I just joined here on Saturday and alread I'm addicted. The girls on here are great and they make you feel so welcome. Anything you need to know and any advice or guidance, they all join in like a big cosy hug and help you on your journey - bless em all.

Eww, reading back, that was a bit mushy eh?

x

Hi Sherry2K, so nice of you to reply, and no, it wasn't mushy at all, just very friendly and supportive. I'm really trying not to feel defeated almost before I start so I decided to log on to Minimins, it will keep my head out of the fridge!
My lovely mum used to call me dumplindust, bless her.
Hope you're doing well on WW, I'm struggling a bit but will push on!
x

Hi Sherry2K, so nice of you to reply, and no, it wasn't mushy at all, just very friendly and supportive. I'm really trying not to feel defeated almost before I start so I decided to log on to Minimins, it will keep my head out of the fridge!
My lovely mum used to call me dumplindust, bless her.
Hope you're doing well on WW, I'm struggling a bit but will push on!
x

Keep you chin up babes. If it's any consilation I've went over on my points big time today!! Think I've got worms!! Constantly hungry, don't know what's wrong with me. Back on track tomorrow. Gotta re-think what I'm eating. Must be doing something wrong. Sigh....... good times! ;)

Dumplin in a cheeky term of endearment where I'm from - it's a cute way of sayin you're a dafty. Very Aberdonian. Where are you from?

Hey Sherry - just typed a reply and stupid laptop chucked me off! Know what you mean about worms - I'd have eaten some of them today if I'd had any handy I was so hungry! Dumplin also a term of endearment in Essex where I live but means a dumpling in a stew ie plump and squidgy! Yup, that's me.

Hope you have a better day tomorrow, hope i do too cos WI on Monday. I'll have to strip down to undies to make scales go down, that would clear the room of all but the bravest...

Nitey nite. Dumplin

Hey Sherry - just typed a reply and stupid laptop chucked me off! Know what you mean about worms - I'd have eaten some of them today if I'd had any handy I was so hungry! Dumplin also a term of endearment in Essex where I live but means a dumpling in a stew ie plump and squidgy! Yup, that's me.

Hope you have a better day tomorrow, hope i do too cos WI on Monday. I'll have to strip down to undies to make scales go down, that would clear the room of all but the bravest...

Nitey nite. Dumplin

Yeah, dumplins are normally found in a stew (num nums) but it's also a expression of fondness too. Making me hungry again speakin bout food again. ;) My mum used to call my Dad Dumplin Doddie! haha.

Nite chick - speak soon. xx

Hi Guys,

Whenever the teams are sorted out I'd love to be on a team, I think that a competitive edge might be just what I need to stick at my diet this time.

Yeah, dumplins are normally found in a stew (num nums) but it's also a expression of fondness too. Making me hungry again speakin bout food again. ;) My mum used to call my Dad Dumplin Doddie! haha.

Nite chick - speak soon. xx

Morning Sherry
Hope you're OK and sticking to WW. I'm a real breadaholic and always feel deprived eating WW bread, like a puff of nothing much. But... just tried Starlight's suggested Kingsmill 50/50 crustless and oh, it's luvverly. Just thought I'd tell you that. You're probably very young and recovering from a hangover and I'm very old and have found heaven in a slice of bread.

Have a good day, weekends are the hardest aren't they?

Going to try sorting out a tracker thingy which may take some time...:confused:

Speak soon, Dumplin

Morning Sherry
Hope you're OK and sticking to WW. I'm a real breadaholic and always feel deprived eating WW bread, like a puff of nothing much. But... just tried Starlight's suggested Kingsmill 50/50 crustless and oh, it's luvverly. Just thought I'd tell you that. You're probably very young and recovering from a hangover and I'm very old and have found heaven in a slice of bread.

Have a good day, weekends are the hardest aren't they?

Going to try sorting out a tracker thingy which may take some time...:confused:

Speak soon, Dumplin

Aw bless your heart! You made me laff out loud and I made the dog bark! I'm 40 - so my days of Saturday morning hangovers are well and truly over. Haha. As for bread.... well I've not long bought a bread machine so you can imagine. So nice. I did read Starlights post about the 50/50 crustless and I'm definately gonna get some. I have an Asda order coming today but they didn't have it on the website, only Hovis Crustless. But I've came to the conclusion after reading somebody else's comment, if you cut the crust off any bread, it's less fattening. Joy! I could eat bread to a band playing and then somebody mentioned Toast Toppers - OH MY GIDDY AUNT!!!! So guess what I'm having for lunch today when my Asda order arrives!?? Yay me!

Mount Etna (my ironing) needs to be conquered.....so I better get a wiggle on. :sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh: Just cut 'n blowdried a clients hair with my jammies still on! :D Haha! She didn't mind.

Have a great weekend Dumplin 'n "step away from the bread"!! ;) :8855:

Hi

I know its probably another hastle but if a space becomes available could I be on a team please, or go on a waiting list?? I'm coming to the end of my second week and I'm finding this forum sooo motivating!!

Thanx in advance
Joanne x

Aw bless your heart! You made me laff out loud and I made the dog bark! I'm 40 - so my days of Saturday morning hangovers are well and truly over. Haha. As for bread.... well I've not long bought a bread machine so you can imagine. So nice. I did read Starlights post about the 50/50 crustless and I'm definately gonna get some. I have an Asda order coming today but they didn't have it on the website, only Hovis Crustless. But I've came to the conclusion after reading somebody else's comment, if you cut the crust off any bread, it's less fattening. Joy! I could eat bread to a band playing and then somebody mentioned Toast Toppers - OH MY GIDDY AUNT!!!! So guess what I'm having for lunch today when my Asda order arrives!?? Yay me!

Mount Etna (my ironing) needs to be conquered.....so I better get a wiggle on. :sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh: Just cut 'n blowdried a clients hair with my jammies still on! :D Haha! She didn't mind.

Have a great weekend Dumplin 'n "step away from the bread"!! ;) :8855:

I stepped away from the bread and bumped into a mahoosive jacket potato covered with vegetable chili. I ate it quickly before anyone got hurt trying to take it off me.:D I agree with the theory that if one cuts the crusts off bread then the bread is less fattening, but the reality is that this particular one would scoff the crusts and then eat the less fattening bread.

Hope you conquered Mnt Etna, I have my own Everest lurking in the spare bedroom, I keep ignoring it but it won't go away, bit like my belly :eek:

Enjoy what's left of the weekend and remember the immortal words spoken by Miss Piggy - never eat more than you can lift. ;)

sarah_1986
sherry_2k
kelly96
dumplindust
kazz
slimpossible
little*red
donna39
calorie_crusader

all waiting for teams..

1 confirmed dropout for Team 3 sandy x

sorry drunkengenie! didnt mean to forget you!

and i would rather have slightly larger teams - we already have a stream of dropouts so the new entries can just fill up the spaces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back