The Amazing Has Happened!

squiddie

Getting fit for 30!
Howdy Folks!

Well well well, the most amazing thing has happened. I had a couple of "naughty days" this week, but calorifically I think it's fine, but two amazing things happened that almost made me feel like those girls I hate that say things like "oh no I wont have a cake I shall have this grape and glass of water".

First off after these few naughty days I felt really blah. So my old eating habbits are making me ill - how fabulous!

Then second off, I was half asleep one morning, but had been thinking in my mind 'I might say f--k it and have something naughty for breakfast' but without even thinking, I went to the cuboard and got 2 Alpen bars, an apple and a glass of squash and it wasn't until I was sat down munching that I realised, this is in built in me now. I'm finally getting some good habbits and making positive choices and I'm so chuffed.

So to everyone having a hard time and thinking that there is too many lbs to lose to bother, stay strong, stay positive and you shall be rewarded.

Love to you all,

Natt xxx

Well done that is fantastic.
I am not quite at the automatically making good choices stage yet I still reach for bad choices then go oh yeah i am on a diet lol.
I know what you mean about feeling like sometimes it is just too much to lose I feel like that and sometimes you wanna give up. Well done on getting yourself back on track that is one of the hardest things to do.

well done thats great when it just comes automatically to you :D
This is my second week doing sw and I am loving it ,did it years ago ,but this time somehow feels different ,dont know why ,but one thing I am not piling my plate high like I did years ago as it was "free food" !!!!! :bliss:

where are the sw awards on here do you have to put them on yourself are are thy automatic with weight loss ,sounds daft but hopefully you will know what I mean lol

Well done Squiddie that's great, It's good to see you back posting again, we missed you, hope you are feeling much better now. X

where are the sw awards on here do you have to put them on yourself are are thy automatic with weight loss ,sounds daft but hopefully you will know what I mean lol

people copy then from SW website and post them in ther signatures, BUT ther was talk of it being copywright - dunno what came of it though.

well done squidie xxx

Awesome Squiddie, I cann't wait till I make the right choices without having to concentrate hard. What a fab feeling, off to have my grape and glass of water now. Pleased to see you back on here and hope your feeling topho again hun. xxx

Well done Natt! Shows that you're winning!

How to add Slimming World Awards to you Signature

It is rather simple really. You take the address from the Slimming World site and change the numbers. This is the URL for whole stones:

http://www.slimmingworld.com/lifelineonline/images/awards_images/1_stone.jpg
Then change the number to which ever award you want:
http://www.slimmingworld.com/lifelineonline/images/awards_images/2_stone.jpg
Then do the same with the half awards:

http://www.slimmingworld.com/lifelineonline/images/awards_images/0_half_stone.jpg
Again change it to what you want;

http://www.slimmingworld.com/lifelineonline/images/awards_images/3_half_stone.jpg
Then to add to your signature, click this button:

signature-1.jpg

Then copy and paste the address of the award you want into the pop-up box;

pasteUrl.jpg

You’re done! Repeat for each award you want (just be aware you have a character limit)

sigDone.jpg

Last edited:
It's when it becomes natural it is part of your life that you know you are doing something right keep it up:)

How funky! That things have just clicked in your brain. Yay!

Last night I had dinner out and everything had cream in the sauce. I was on the verge of asking the kitchen to make me a plain tomato sauce, but instead went for a tagliatelle with cream, because I had 2 days syns saved up to play with, so thought how nice it would be to indulge. Wrong! The cream played havoc with my innards...so painful. My body officially doesn't like fatty things!!! :D

So I know how you feel!!!

Back