The Apprentice.

i hated adam previously but thought he didn't deserve to be in the boardroom last night. Paul was definitely right to go - was utterly useless!

I love Katie but think she might not have done herself any favours by supporting paul to the end. Loved her delightfully snobby comment about kristina being too orange to be taken seriously.

Previously i have been undecided about kristina but felt she was spot on last night.

Jadine is way too confrontational and gives too much attitude when things aren't going her way. Trey - what a pratt - just like Sayed last year - he may be correct in some of his observations but he would drive me crazy.

Can't stand the scottish girl either - find her really irritating!

So all in all - a reserved " Katie to win!"

Hi all

Katie to win. Noooo. I wouldnt want to work with someone who had to resort to a personal attack to get her point across. Plus she's been doing the deed in the attic...how common;)

A friend of mine worked in London a few years ago with Sayed...and apparently what we saw on the tv is exactly how he is in real life. Lol she didn't work with him for very long.

Adam must win. My God Katie is as they say a smiling assasin. Though Lohip is a silent one. Mark my words hes a contenter

Ah the Badge. Robbed. No better woman. She left a cosy job to do the apprentice and is as shrewd as s***.

I want her business brain. By Gum

Ivy

I'll watch it. Cant wait.

You can actuallybuy the apprentice (US version) on DVD, so maybe the UK one will be released and we can all relive the moments we have come to cherish. God Bless the DVD.

Ivy

I'll watch it. Cant wait.

You can actuallybuy the apprentice (US version) on DVD, so maybe the UK one will be released and we can all relive the moments we have come to cherish. God Bless the DVD.

Ivy

Hiya Ivy..

I've never watched the US one, just get the feeling it couldn't be as cutting and real as the UK one, maybe i'll keep an eye out for it...

I look forward to Wednesday nights to see who'll mess up...I still don't know who i want to win yet..:p

oh yeh and the aftershow is brilliant too, i'm amazed how none of them seem to change their minds after having time to recap without the cameras, shows that they really are up their own butts LOL ;)

Last edited:
Hiya Ivy..

I've never watched the US one, just get the feeling it couldn't be as cutting and real as the UK one, maybe i'll keep an eye out for it...

I look forward to Wednesday nights to see who'll mess up...I still don't know who i want to win yet..:p

oh yeh and the aftershow is brilliant too, i'm amazed how none of them seem to change their minds after having time to recap without the cameras, shows that they really are up their own butts LOL ;)

Wednesdays are the highlight of the week, by gum.

The winner already knows and it chosen. shame it isnt live. thank god it hasnt leaked but i hope its Adam

Hate to see a man so very wronged.

Ivy

2200 on mine! Thanks brad - sky+ and series linked!

You are right H.

It starts at 2200 hours. The schedulers have aleady moved it from 9 Grrrrrrrr. Frankly if it changes again, the:hitthefan:, make no mistake.

Bit suprised that The Badger Appreciation Society President didnt notify me of the change - oh that's me :eek:

I saw it, to me the show was abit like supernanny in the office.

Dont think we saw the best of the Badger, selling rocks on the street (sweet rocks) was very like another show...

I will watch it again. Deffo. Think she needs to kick some corporate butt

Ivy

Those were my thoughts exactly ivy! Supernanny - she'll go into a shambles, sort them out, they'll resist, she'll leave - it'll go tits up without her , she'll go back and sort them out once and for all!

This is why i got bored with supernanny - got a bit formuleric and i think this is going to go the same way.

Also - much as i love the badge - the way she speaks to people does get their backs up! She speaks to them like a naughty child!

Would have liked to see her selling the rock hehe - will watch next week to reserve judgement.

Also - much as i love the badge - the way she speaks to people does get their backs up! She speaks to them like a naughty child!

She can speak to me like that if she wants :drool: :character00250: :silly:

72445913.jpg

For Brads eyes.

There is something very distinct about the badge, i can see her being very sort after, power, money, grit, determination, alpha female.

Ivy

Oh thank god! The mental midget that is Adam has crawled back up the M1!

I was expecting Sir Alan to give Katie the bullet after her hissy fit!!

Either that or she spontaneously combusted all over the board room floor. I didn't know a human being could go that colour!!

xx

Har har, that might actually happen!

I reckon she made herself go that colour on purpose to match her shoes. Either that or she was secretly doing a big poo under the desk!

Hi Ivy,

Aww sorry that Adam got kicked out, we all love the underdog,,,the rest are a bunch of toffee nosed snobs,,,respecting Christina more every week, at least she has the gumtion to say it to their faces, unlike that ugly baggage Katie,,shes so two faced, ones ugly and the others uglier, unfortunately I think shes ugly from the inside out not just cosmetically,,one nasty piece of work, anybody else think she looks like the adult version of Veruca Salt from "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" (spoilt little rich girl with the rich daddy who got her own way on everything);)

Didnt Sir Alan really stir it up for Khristina wow...

Poor Adam am fuming. Poor Lad. Yup the others are a bunch of snubs and our own Khristina included.

Haha, god yeh i thought Katie was going to pop a vein as well. Wow. She completely lost it. The iron lady - rankled.

A sight to be behold.

I have lost me winner now, so at the mo it has to be Khristina.

Ivy

I have lost me winner now, so at the mo it has to be Khristina.

Ivy

I agree i'm still on the fence regarding them all, none of them are shining out in a good way LOL..but thats telly for ya, they'll always highlight the bad ones, we keep coming back for it then LOL :D

Back