The Apprentice.

To be honest you don't see any of them running part of the Amstrad empire do you. But given the choice, I'd take Trey, simply because he has best entertainment value.

Apart from all the comments aleady said about the crimson katie (which I agree with), for me, I'd get shot of her for having the worse dress sense since......well me probably. She either looks like she is just about to start pole dancing or trying out as an extra in Saturday Night Fever.

I still think that Giselle (spelling somebody please ;)) might start to make her move soon. Surely there must be more to her than having the best eyes ever seen on tv.

The shocker next week is of course when Margaret gets fired, when Big Al finds out she has slept with four of the contestants from this series alone. :psiholog:.

I agree Katie didn't show a nice side of herself at all! Thought Kristina didn't put a foot wrong - katie didn't do herself any favours - thank GOD adam had gone - what a pratt.

After whipping us up into a frenzy about jadine's confrontational nature in the first week they have barely featured her lately - didn't see her at all last night.

ooh its so exciting!

The shocker next week is of course when Margaret gets fired, when Big Al finds out she has slept with four of the contestants from this series alone. :psiholog:.

Ha Ha, now that'd be good telly :party0023:

I agree Katie didn't show a nice side of herself at all! Thought Kristina didn't put a foot wrong - katie didn't do herself any favours - thank GOD adam had gone - what a pratt.

I agree Adam wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I guess one of the reasons I wanted him to stay was because they all seemed to be bullying him, and I hate to see the cool kids ganging up and pushing out individuals, I would have loved to have seen Sir Alan send him back to the house, for the look on the others faces alone, last week they ignored him when he walked in, which I thought was sooo unprofessional ...great viewing though

After whipping us up into a frenzy about jadine's confrontational nature in the first week they have barely featured her lately - didn't see her at all last night.

ooh its so exciting!

Yeh I can't even name any of them except for Kristina and Trey, Sir Alan always ends up picking the quietest one that comes up from the back, so I'll have to pay more attention to the others next week :p

I still think that Giselle (spelling somebody please ;)) might start to make her move soon. Surely there must be more to her than having the best eyes ever seen on tv. :psiholog:.

Her accent is so grating its unreal, doesnt sound like it should come from such a delicate looking person. makes her gruff.Dont like her. A sly one, lets make no mistake. A very sly one.

Nearly spat out me tea, Then i realised it has to be a joke. Mores the pity.

Ivy

I agree Adam wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I guess one of the reasons I wanted him to stay was because they all seemed to be bullying him, and I hate to see the cool kids ganging up and pushing out individuals,

Me too. Me toooooo. Must be an Irish thing because i literally cant abide by it. I must scream at the TV. Adam had to win in my eyes to redeem the rest of them. Now its not the case, though Khristina is Irish and she didnt like him either...Anyhoo,

In the immortal words of his royal highness Morrissey,

uh hem:

"You're just another who has maddening views
You want to turn it on its head
By staying in bed !"

I said : "I know I do"

Ivy

The Badger strikes again. was a great episode yesterday. Talk about small man syndrome. I hope Brad was shouting wildly at the TV.

who will go tonight, the Scot, not i label her the Scot because her accent seems far far too strong for her body. I feel like its a voice over. Her name is...her name...her name...Gazelle?

Maybe i spell it wrong, anyhoo, she must go tonight

Ivy

She went!
I liked Katie in the begginning but now she irritates me. I don't think any of them deserve it. None of them would work for me because they are backstabbing jerks and ***** and whine all the time. I doubt even Lidl would employ them! x

Am waiting for Katie to be 'fired' :D

What dya think of the receptionist, keep waiting to see if she gets anymore lines apart from 'Sir Alan will see you now' pmsl :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Makes me laugh every week!:D

I found last night's Apprentice very boring...:sigh: :ignore: :sick0019:

I watched Badger or Bust and I really enjoyed it!

The Badger heads to rural Norfolk to turn around the fortunes of hapless caravan sellers Greentrees Adventure Store. With a childish team of burping, farting, squabbling salesmen, a boss who doesn’t know what day of the week it is (literally) and over a million pounds worth of stock gathering dust, it’s a mammoth challenge for Ruth.

BADGER OR BUST - GREENTREES - Unreality TV

I am thinking of starting a business, then making a bit of a hash of it.......................just so I can have the :drool: Badger :drool: visit mmmmmmmmm

It would almost be worth going bankrupt for.:drool:

actuall even though i wasnt keen on Jadeen i was sad to see her go

and well the badge was fantastic this week

Ivy

the writing was on the wall - breaking down DURING a task!!! Thought was good of Tre not to really use that against her in the boardroom - again Kristina shone through - Katie is showing herself to be a little too bitchy - all three of them together (with Naomi) are a pretty dynamic team! Don't think Kristina has led a task yet??

god yeh i cant remember if she did, shes bound to have...wasnt she the team leader in the Doggie task?

I shall have to think...

Ivy

Shiver me timbers...

HILArIOUS oh yes, oh my god, hang on i will youtube it

pray its there

OH YES - OH YES

Here it is

The teams have to sell on live TV a la QVC...simon has to sell a trampolin...funniest moment - who'd have thunk it?

Simon V's the trampolin - one of the many many reasons to watch apprentice

[youtube]KtTPSs7CmLs[/youtube]

PS Naomi shouldnt have gone

Ivy

I missed it! Will be watching the repeat on tuesday. Katie led the doggie task and was brill but has gone downhill since then!

oh nooo! i tell you are in for a treat!!!! god i wish i could relive that precious moment of the about youtube

oh its hysterical

I watched it over BB that first night - had to be done

Ivy

Can you believe I've missed the last two episodes of the Apprentice, have to admit this weeks reason was because of BB, I love it, I hate it, but I've always got to watch it, gotta to see what dregs they fish in each year, this year is even more blatantly full of wannabe glamour models but will I continue to watch, Hell yeh...its like looking over at a car crash, you know you shouldn't look, but you can't help yourself...:p

I love the home shopping episode ... but they were rubbish at presenting. The channel must have been crying when they were on their most popular two hours!

Next week is the interview episode ... this is the most boring episode of them all. YAWN! (IMHO)

Back