The Apprentice

Who was the one who said hed peed himself??? :eek:

poor Rocky should of been James who went what a pillock.lol. I felt sure the girls had LOST that task but i was wrong(dosnt happen often and dont tell my oh.lol).

As a party planner I was totally cringing at the Olympic 2012 'theme'! If you are going to do a themed event the theme should be obvious but they had to keep explaining it. It should also be appropriate which that was not! There is an Olympic lull at the moment, the theme (done properly) would have worked in 2005 after the bid was won or in 2012 when people were getting excited about it! They also completely rded their target. Serving food wearing togas to high powered insurers? What were they thinking??? Oh it was embarrassing to watch, they deserved to lose and Rocky deserved to be fired for allowing that theme to go ahead

I think its a shame that James & Rocky weren't both fired - Rocky because he made an absolute pigs ear of the challenge - as an employer he didnt really take 'charge' of those guys at all...I thought he made a weak leader really but hes a young guy & doing fab in his life as is ...not many at 21 employ 150 people....good luck to him ..

But James is a miserable mouthy t**t ...he makes my blood boil - I mean could he brown nose or be any more cheesy round 'Sir Alan'...oh he wont last long ..imo anyway!!!! :D

debs xx

I agree Becky...the other teams product was fab. I dont like Ben (I think thats his name)....the smart Alec who designed the product. I didn't mind James, I thought the gobby bloke should have gone. His original idea sounded fab...but it was when he tried to be clever and add all the pullies on that it got out of control. The original product....the spring thing would have been better.

cant believe he got away with it again.

I thought Debra was a crap team leader. I agree that Maj should have gone, he was just standing in the shadows and not contributing anything

As Sir Alan was summing up it was anyone's guess if it was gonna be James or Maj but I think he got it right. How rude is that girl who headed the other team?????

Back