The average bowel movement........

KD

Gone fishing
weighs......0.4409lbs

Thought you'd like to know that :)

You're welcome :) :D

Thank you Sonya:cool:

BTW, the testicle of a whale weighs 1102.3113lbs.:cool:

PMSL. How come I can gain 5lbs when I am 'bunged up' then? Am I above or below average would you say? ;) :D x

I dont even want to think about how you know that!!! lol

PMSL. How come I can gain 5lbs when I am 'bunged up' then? Am I above or below average would you say? ;) :D x
Coz when you're bunged up there's more than the one days woth up there..innit!

Thank you Sonya:cool:

BTW, the testicle of a whale weighs 1102.3113lbs.:cool:
..well when you next see that poor whale perhaps you could suggest that he visits his GP for a 'male checkup' as he's almost certainly got some ghastly tumour.

you sure you didn't get you decimal place off a bit.
That's a 78 stone testicle. we can assume that the pair is a match. tesicular-total=157 stone. this is as close to a ton as makes no odds. I simply refuse to believe!!

That's a 78 stone testicle. we can assume that the pair is a match. tesicular-total=157 stone. this is as close to a ton as makes no odds. I simply refuse to believe!!

LOL. Believe it. I know, ya know.

We are talking about the right whale here, which weighs in at about 1000 tonnes (no TOTM to concern ourselves with obviously)

They have the largest testicles of all mammals. Each one is about 78 stone.

well you've convinced me now.

just hope he never wants to play cricket...the gentleman's abdominal protector required would be the size of the pavillion.

so how long is the other bit..you know, the firing arm?

If I remember rightly, I think it's about 7-8 foot. Most people say (well, those that discuss these things) that the blue whale has the biggest one, bit it's the right whale that can boast the largest.:cool:

Back