The Bad Boy Of Minis Diary

dude done 10lbs now, got another 18 left,

So anyway. Day 1 has gone well. I had a mouthful of ribena earlier and poured the rest away once i realisedc what I had done. It was a bottle in my car and I resorted to pouring it out the window to let go of temptation.

And despite the fact I got a text from a girl I like rejecting me I just came home listened to some emo music and had a shake.

Hi! Nice to meet you :D Good luck with your diet!

Good luck Sully.It will get easier.If youre struggling tons then you can always add in a small meal too or drink some Boulion.
Onwards and upwards chick

Hi all. So this morning I woke up not hungry. How strange!

Yesterday I had:

2 shakes
1.5 bars
4 litres water
1 mouthful of ribena

Today so far I've had:

1 litre water
1 shake
0.5 a bar

So its going ok. Started craving a sandwich though.

So Mid way (roughly) through Day 2. I have havent had anythign else apart from the above, though I am about to crack open a can of Dr Pepper Zero. Not too bad. Had some bouts of hunger here and there. Not as bad as I remember it. But day 3 is always toughest for me.

Anyway jsut to be a **** about it , Im supposed to eb meeting friends for a pissup tonight with some food. Now I can deal with just drinking diet cokes but the food is an issue. Last time I attempted something like this they were skeptical. Not unsupportive just skeptical. So I might say Im not feeling well, order a burger and only eat the meat and salad.

Is that something that would work?

Where u going to eat?? Cant u maybe have a steak with salad....perfectly acceptable to stay in ketosis and still a manly meal haha! Glad your doing well so far :D xxx

Ooooh never thought of that. Just request extra salad instead of chips and bam, steak with salad and noone asks a thing.

I will tell them in a few weeks when they notice the poundage coming off for sure.

Yeah i always have that when im out with friends so as to keep the disapproving looks at bay, a nice fillet steak with no chips and extra salad.....and its still a really delicious meal so it kind of feels like a cheat in way lol! Have a good night :D xx

SO ahd a bad weekend. Dont get me wrong Im not off the program completely. Jsut had a good weekend..... Nothign carby, just substance.

But back on it and its going alright. I am hoping for a 100% week this week.

Good luck!! : ) Mx

Back