The bad news is......

SandraB

Gold Member
I've only lost 2lbs again this week, :cry:the good news is that I have lost 2 inches off my waist so far (ie in 4 weeks) so I guess that I should be grateful for that! The other good thing is that I just tried on some jeans that a month ago I could just about struggle into wearing, obviously, magic pants, long-legged ones at that - like cycling shorts, and they fit absolutely fine with no need for the pants! Brilliant as I now have some jeans to get me through the next few weeks.......

I'm away in France for the next week but on my own and at home so I can stick to the diet, without even having to cook for OH or buy food in!:D Going to do 100% Exante and see what happens, this week I've maybe chopped and changed a bit as I did several hours of exercise and needed extra meds.......

oh, just noticed that my BMI has also gone down from 29 to 28!!!!!

have a brilliant time in france!!!! its great that u wont be tempted. hell it might even be easier than being at home!!! congrats on your jeans and dont worry about only loosing 2 lbs sure thats 2lbs gone forever which is great. think of it this way if you were on a normal diet you'd be thrilled with 2lbs. and you'll loose more next week anyway! xxx

have a brilliant time in france!!!! its great that u wont be tempted. hell it might even be easier than being at home!!! congrats on your jeans and dont worry about only loosing 2 lbs sure thats 2lbs gone forever which is great. think of it this way if you were on a normal diet you'd be thrilled with 2lbs. and you'll loose more next week anyway! xxx

Thanks babe, TBH I'm not too disappointed cos what I've lost in 4 weeks took me 8 weeks on WW earlier this year and that was with 5 serious workouts a week with a personal trainer! I've posted my 'thoughts' on my blog and the next week will prove if I'm right or not!

Yeah France will be good, Paul and I are over together for the weekend but I'll drop him back to the port on Sunday night and spend the rest of the week alone....and I mean alone, we have a house on an island with no neighbours! I love it in the summer but it's a bit quiet in the winter and it's a bit wintery at the moment! But, on the plus side, absolutely no temptations! I can't remember what's in the freezer but I'll make sure that Paul eats the contents of the fridge before he goes home!

hehe, you'll have him needing lipotrim next!!! that sounds like HEAVEN!!!!! my god id love to just go off to an island while doing this! deff a great way to beat the temptations!!!!

yeah exactly, i was looking at a chart i kept from weight watchers 14 months ago and it took and long long time to loose the same amount of weight and like that to get the results on ww you really need to be working out big time. and the worst thing is that then one week you could be up .5lb/1lb if you have a tiny little slip whereas at least with this we never ever go up and usually always loose a good amount. after i loose all my weight i might use ww to maintain though cos the weekly meeting are great for keeping you on track. and i figure if i join ww a few weeks before coming off this then ill get gold membership in it and that'll motivate me to stay at goal so i can go to the meatings for free. hehe. a bit bold but a good plan me thinks. hehe.

have a blast on holidays!!!! im green!! think of us all as your chilling out in the peacefullness of it all. xxx

hehe, you'll have him needing lipotrim next!!! that sounds like HEAVEN!!!!! my god id love to just go off to an island while doing this! deff a great way to beat the temptations!!!!

yeah exactly, i was looking at a chart i kept from weight watchers 14 months ago and it took and long long time to loose the same amount of weight and like that to get the results on ww you really need to be working out big time. and the worst thing is that then one week you could be up .5lb/1lb if you have a tiny little slip whereas at least with this we never ever go up and usually always loose a good amount. after i loose all my weight i might use ww to maintain though cos the weekly meeting are great for keeping you on track. and i figure if i join ww a few weeks before coming off this then ill get gold membership in it and that'll motivate me to stay at goal so i can go to the meatings for free. hehe. a bit bold but a good plan me thinks. hehe.

have a blast on holidays!!!! im green!! think of us all as your chilling out in the peacefullness of it all. xxx

Nah, Paul hasn't put on an ounce in 20 years!
Actually I've got quite a lot of gardening to do, weather permitting, and a bit of decorating, otherwise I'm going to take long walks by the canal and river and ride my bike!!! The nearest supermarket is 10 minutes BY CAR and the opening hours are nowhere near as convenient as the UK.

I've actually got a WW Gold Membership.....fat lot of good it's done me! Though I did stay at goal for a few years but then had a bad accident and that was the end of that!! I still think that the WW approach to eating is good though and, yeah, I'm going to try and maintain like that too!

we're quite simular actually, last year i was really in the weight loss zone and was flying at ww. bursting myself exercising everyday and saving my 4 points a day and trying to not even use them at the weekend. i was flying and was done to 12stone. then i was in a very bad hit and run car crash and i was badly hurt and damaged my back and started to pile on the weight. that was a year ago and the rest as they say is history.

ww does work but because of my back i cant really exercise yet so id have to do it totally through diet and i know that that'd take ages but i think ww is a good idea for maintaning as it does make you think about food and what the oppertunity cost of eating one thing is.

your holiday sounds like such bliss!!!!! sounds perfect. yea my fiance is like that too, he could eat a horse and wouldnt put on a lb. he eats such fatty food all the time. i always joke that we'll wake up one morning and it'll have all caught up with him and he'll be the size of a house. but i reckin men have it a bit easier than us when it comes to storing fat.

2lb is still 2lbs off babes well done. Have a nice restful time in france...Will you still get online?

Are you doing a permanent switch to exante now then ??

Well done Sandra, better off than on!! You are doing so well and taking the measurements just shows how well. So pleased about your jeans. Don't you just love magic knickers!!! ha ha
Have a lovely time in France.
Emma x

2lb is still 2lbs off babes well done. Have a nice restful time in france...Will you still get online?

Are you doing a permanent switch to exante now then ??

Going to do Exante next week Kerry simply for a change! TBH I am bored stupid with LT and really need something else, cooking for OH doesn't help or the fact that I'm actually a pretty good cook.

Won't get online in France as we don't have Internet access and it's too expensive to use my iPad

2lb is 2lb, not to mention it's 2lb of pure fat :) :cool: Inch loss is fab too :) Hope your week on Exante goes well and you have a good time in France :)

xx

Thanks Jayne, that's exactly what I thought and I will be starting October MUCH lighter than I started September!

As for Exante, we shall see.......certainly the four soups and two bars that I've tried so far are more than acceptable. I wish that I could subscribe to the 'LT is medicine' frame of mind but I was never good at taking medicine. I appreciate that it's supposed to re-educate your palate but if your read the posts on maintenance it would appear that the ladies who have lost their weight have not entirely lost their sweet tooth! So I'm going to have a little sweet treat every couple of days in the form of a tfr bar and if it takes me a little bit longer to lose the rest of my weight then so be it but at least I think that I can stick to it knowing that I can have a little 'treat' quite legitimately:D

Back