Total Solution The Banana diaries

Thanks TH it's still bad but I'm getting there. Managing to get into my size 14 dresses with ease now that's making me feel happy.

Excellent news re the size 14's, well done :)

Hayfever really is the pits, thankfully I don't suffer from it but hubby does so I know just how horrid it is x

Hi am new to the forum today but just wanted to say a massive well done, I think regaining your wardrobe is as exciting as buying new stuff. I have 3 dresses I keep trying on, one is about an inch off doing up, one about 2 and one that says size 14 but I believe to be a cruel trick. I cant wait for the first one to fit, its a mini goal for me.

Thanks TH it's still bad but I'm getting there. Managing to get into my size 14 dresses with ease now that's making me feel happy.

Fabulous!

Hi am new to the forum today but just wanted to say a massive well done, I think regaining your wardrobe is as exciting as buying new stuff. I have 3 dresses I keep trying on, one is about an inch off doing up, one about 2 and one that says size 14 but I believe to be a cruel trick. I cant wait for the first one to fit, its a mini goal for me.

Aww thank you. It really does help spur me on. This time next week that first dress will fit you if you stick to this diet. That's the amazing thing about it :)

Size 14!! Brilliant xx

I dunno if I am actually a size 14 but these dresses are stretchy lol. They do fit nicely though and they haven't done for a long time.

Attachments

• image-2354131029.jpg
    image-2354131029.jpg
    466.6 KB · Views: 32
I agree that's a perfect dress for you x

Thanks guys :)

I dunno if I am actually a size 14 but these dresses are stretchy lol. They do fit nicely though and they haven't done for a long time.
Looking hot!

Gorgeous dress - you look fab! :)

You look lovely, well done :)

Decided to measure myself again today

Measurements

Bust on day 1 - 44 inches
Bust on day 31 - 43 inches

Waist on day 1 - 40 inches
Waist day 31 - 36 1/2 inches

Hips on day 1 46 inches
Hips on day 31 - 44 1/2 inches

Fab inches loss and looking at you in that dress I can't believe you're 14st 8lbs. You don't look anywhere near that. Your bones must weigh a lot. ;)

Fab inches loss and looking at you in that dress I can't believe you're 14st 8lbs. You don't look anywhere near that. Your bones must weigh a lot. ;)

Haha thanks Cate I just weighed myself so updated my stats, but official weigh in is weds so I am hoping for a really good loss this week. I have always been heavier than I look because I have a lot of muscle on me :)

Muscles weigh more than fat and you look great. The inches speak for themselves.

Back