Total Solution The Banana diaries

Some good losses there Bananaboo. Its nice to see it written down in black & white. Well done x

You look really good in that dress and I echo all the other positive comments!

6 1/2lbs off this week woohoo. What a difference being really good makes.

Thanks TH. I've felt pretty ill some days especially yesterday so I now know I can stick to it even when I feel like crap.

That's a fab loss for week five. Congrats. :)

Thanks Cate

I've just tried the new raspberry and white chocolate bar. Not sure if I'm a fan. First bite seemed really nice I loved the raspberry flavour but as I ate more it just tasted quite synthetic.

That's brilliant Bananaboo, well done xx

I've just tried the new raspberry and white chocolate bar. Not sure if I'm a fan. First bite seemed really nice I loved the raspberry flavour but as I ate more it just tasted quite synthetic.

I was wondering about these bars, good to know they're not that tasty. Actually, I don't like any of the bars, so hot rid of most of mine. Hope your day's been lovely.x

I think it's surprising what you like or don't like that you think you will (or won't) lol. I Iove the choc orange, double choc and hot cross bun bars but not mad on the others.

After another terrible day of feeling really ill I realised late last night that I actually have a cold, and possibly a chest infection, not hay fever. Feel happy about this knowing it will go away when it's done rather than making me suffer for months on end. Due to this I upped my calories yesterday I felt like I needed the extra nutrition. I had some Atkins bars (coconut ones taste very similar to a bounty) and other ketogenic bars so had a few of those throughout the day, think I ended up around 1200 cals in total. I bought the bars thinking they'd be handy to have in just in case. At least that way I'll keep in ketosis even if I'm having some extra calories.

Anyway I woke up feeling the tiniest bit better and another pound lighter so I'm definitely happy today. So close to my next goal of getting under 200lbs. Currently I'm 202. It'll be 2 1/2 years since I was last under 200lbs.

Hope everyone has a great day :)

Oo that will be a great achievement BB! Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. And I agree those Atkins bars are yummy! :)

Another pound off that's fantastic! Hope you feel much better soon x

Another pound down - well done!! You'll be under 200lbs in no time and that will be such a milestone. I don't like the raspberry bars either; I didn't like the taste and they gave me really bad wind! I traded all mine for some trial food packs. Not sure which of us got the worst end of that particular deal!! :confused:

Another pound off so 201 lbs today. And totm too! Should be under 200 very soon :)

Back