The battle of the Bubble

C25k wk3 day 2 complete. A little easier concentrated on breathing so it went a little better. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi littlemiss. Im dabbling in a bit of everything exercise wise. It dont seem to be doing anything tho. Releases seretonin so i feel better thats about all. Hope you manage to get a bit of a winddown time today. X

Day off yipee! Just made my sweet pancakes fruit and yoghurt for breakkie. 1399019775846.jpg

Hubby off tonight back on at silly oclock in the morning but will at least have a snuggle together tonight. Cant wait. Ive really missed him this week. Running around cleaning this morning ready for the weekend mayhem!!

Have a good day all. X

Ive made myself hungry reading threads,:eat: time to make lunch -chicken salad but havent got my own roasted wonder how many syns in morrissons with stuffing is it worth it or do I go ham again? ooh decisions decisions...

Lunch 4 syns max with my chedds nibbles and kids chicken! 1399035552015.jpg

Your food looks fab, hon! I need to get myself some raspberries... YUMMO.

Are your sweet pancakes the ones done with vanilla mullerlight and oats soaked overnight, then beaten with an egg? Or do you have a different recipe?

x

Your food looks fab, hon! I need to get myself some raspberries... YUMMO.

Are your sweet pancakes the ones done with vanilla mullerlight and oats soaked overnight, then beaten with an egg? Or do you have a different recipe?

x

I just use egg sweetener and a drop of milk butter flavour frylight.
There are yummy with the oats too but I like to save the hexb if im on an EE day. xx

Dinner
1399052277114.jpg
Steak, potato discs with onion and mushrooms, mangetout, baby corn and peppercorn sauce. X

Pancakes and fruit

Banana, apple

Chick and cheese salad

Cherries

Steak, pots and pepper sauce

Hexa milk
Hexb alpen lights in my cheesecake later
Syns chedds 3, olives 1, chicken roll 1 pepper sauce mix 2 = 7 syns so far
Fluids: 4 teas, 2 ltres water

Just added Bournville 6 syns eniugh left for a hot choc later. X

Last edited:
Well ive ended up sitting on my own til guides pick up. Hubby and 2 youngest soundo! So much for my cuddly evening! :(

C25k wk3 day 2 complete. A little easier concentrated on breathing so it went a little better. X

Ooh ur perfecting ur technique now Bubble - ur sounding like a professional - seriously tho' ur doing great!!

Hi upndown so nice to see you. Hows poppy doing? Bless you all, so much to deal with and ur still worrying and working hard on this journey. Your doing fantastic and i dont know how you havent cracked. :)

Hi upndown so nice to see you. Hows poppy doing? Bless you all, so much to deal with and ur still worrying and working hard on this journey. Your doing fantastic and i dont know how you havent cracked. :)

Thx - Poppy is feeling better today after the ear drops but she seems tired - think lip reading is a bit of a strain - anyway a long weekend - my other 2 sons are coming to stay - 1 with wife & toddler and the other with his partner - so we'll have a good family weekend! Hope u enjoy ursxx

Awww that will be nice, hope you have a lovely weekend with the family. Take care. X

Awww that will be nice, hope you have a lovely weekend with the family. Take care. X

Thanks - u tooxx

Back