The battle of the Bubble

Thanx mate. I guess my folks will notice a difference this year. i bet im back to the first pic by the end of the summer hols. Hehe..:p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

OMG Bubble you look amazing , such a difference ,
Be proud of yourself ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bubble you look shamazing!! Huge difference, utterly beautiful be proud!! X

Thank you my lovely friends, I am proud just impatient i guess. :rolleyes:

I've been very naughty. The chinese strikes again!
On a good note having friends round tomorrow and planned lunch. First bbq of the year. Oooh i love a barbie!! Got chick, pork chops, homemade burgers, making coleslaw salad and jacket pots. Bought yummy greek dips and pittas. Im really excited. :D

Wowser! You look amazing!
Glad you decided to put pics up, can't believe you didn't want to! How much have you lost in total? X

OMG !! Bubbly one you look so pretty in your pic :). You've done amazingly well on your journey, you should be well proud of yourself. Bet your family will be amazed when they see you ! :D xx

How can you be a citizen and never been? Ive not either. Im imagining tulips and windmills and pastries now..:D

First of all... pics! Bubble, you're adorable! In both pics, but what a difference between the two... Good for you for posting! So great to put a face to the name :)

My dad was Dutch, so took the option of claiming citizenship when I was planning to travel the world, but then sort of, um, stopped in the UK. It's ridiculous really, I'm so close, and have relatives there that would probably welcome me with open arms, but it just seems very complicated to arrange on a budget, with kids in tow!

Wowser! You look amazing!
Glad you decided to put pics up, can't believe you didn't want to! How much have you lost in total? X

Thanx mate, i was actually 14st in the summer so thats a loss of 1st 9lb. Ive only done a stone since jan when i started sw. So its painfully slow but getting there. X

OMG !! Bubbly one you look so pretty in your pic :). You've done amazingly well on your journey, you should be well proud of yourself. Bet your family will be amazed when they see you ! :D xx

Thanx Kay, I really hope they notice the difference, tbh I never really noticed til i started looking through last years photos. Its funny how we dont see the difference in ourselves. X

OMG bubbles you look amazing!
Well done for posting the pictures :)
Like you said about my photos, it is really nice to put a face to the bubble, lol.
I hope you have had a great day.xx

Its thanx to you littlemiss that i looked through my photos. You could see such a difference in yours thought id take a look. Glad i did cos 'I' can now see results where i wasnt able to see it before. Thank you. X

First of all... pics! Bubble, you're adorable! In both pics, but what a difference between the two... Good for you for posting! So great to put a face to the name :)

My dad was Dutch, so took the option of claiming citizenship when I was planning to travel the world, but then sort of, um, stopped in the UK. It's ridiculous really, I'm so close, and have relatives there that would probably welcome me with open arms, but it just seems very complicated to arrange on a budget, with kids in tow!

Dual citizenship is so cool. You may get out there some point mate. Obviously i dont know how much things cost but centreparcs was certainly cheaper than the uk by far.

Travel the world.... I had those dreams once. It just dont happen with kids! X

Morning all.

Had a really lovely eve with my hubby last night. Music on a good old chat and a cuddle and i didnt even pick. So my naughties stopped at the chinese, thank goodness.
Today should all be on plan going to go red with all my meat i think.
Hope you all have a lovely sunday. X

I have friends coming for our first bbq this year. Hopefully weather stays bright. X

I have friends coming for our first bbq this year. Hopefully weather stays bright. X

It will be fab hun, the weather is looking nice here for the whole day so hopefully it will be good where you are. If not the food can always be cooked in the oven :)
I hope you have a great day.xx

Love a BBQ! Hope you have a smashing day.

Having a lovely day with drunken pals and over excited children! So much for sticking to plan. Ive eaten lots of food, dips, crisps, pittas, now creme cakes and choccy. I really can not control myself!! Oh well dont have good company everyday.
Back to basics tomorrow. ;)

Back