The battle of the Bubble

Thank you all for your kindness and positive thoughts.
Ive got over my failings just needed to cry and have it out with the binge monster!
Im not going to give up ive been feeling so much happier of late thatgoing backwards is not an option.
Its not just diet, its lots of little rubiks cubes making a big one and the gain this morning just filled the cube!
Anyway back on the wagon but a decision has been made between me and my hubby that the scales dont cum out til the 23rd may. So 2.5 weeks to see how much i weigh b4 my hols. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Your attitude is inspiring!:D Subscribing today hun. Lovely food there mmmmmmm

Welcome to the madhouse sweetie. :)

Update for food today.

Animal biscuits 22g bag 5 syns

Total syns 14.5
Steps 6.25 miles
C25k d1 wk 4

Morning all. :)
Im quite upbeat today so just going to see how the day pans out. Last work day for me this week. I could get used to these 3 day weeks!
My 'diet' aim is to have 3 full meals a day. Yesterday worked really well as i was so full up i didnt pick in between. Lets see how i go...

Hope you all have a lovely day. X

Its a Fresh rack of ribs and cook in a maggi sticky bbq bag for ribs. Im assuming its just the sauce you syn and it was 8 syns a bag so between me and hubby 4 each.
I did overcook a bit but it made the sauce stickier. X

Mmm will have to look into that, it looks so good! Really glad you're feeling upbeat today, makes all the difference in sticking to plan.

Just looked at book yep they are synned at 7 syns with fat and bone excluded so who know?:(
I enjoyed them and im not going to syn the meat as it was cooked slowely and fat all in bottom of the bag when i took it out. So im being a rebel on that!! :p
Also the maggi bags are only 4 syns so thats 2 between me and hubby. Beware its the chicken ones that are 8. Dont know why? But its in my book. X

Hello bubble xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello von. Im sorry i havent been posting on your diary mate. I am following though. Your are doing so great. Go get that 8 stone award! Xxx

Hi Bubble, have really enjoyed reading through your food diary and have subscribed. I joined Slimming World 2 days ago so this is giving me lots of inspiration! :) xxx

Welcome aboard! Good luck on your journey. X

Hello von. Im sorry i havent been posting on your diary mate. I am following though. Your are doing so great. Go get that 8 stone award! Xxx Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi bubble , great to see you :) I'm trying my best Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im starving. :rolleyes:

Back