The battle of the Bubble

Yay to a good day for bubble and your dinner looked delish. Looks like you cracked it :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay - the fighting Bubble is back - good to see - yes do what u can on the big b'days week - they'll only be 2 days out of 7 - and just try to limit the damage - could u face eating a couple of ur yummy SW cheesecakes on the b'day days?? Wd have thought they'd be less points than any real b'day cake just a thought - just do what u feel's best for u this week xx

Thanx upndown i have got some quark for cheesecake, i also bought the baby forever friends cake for weds bday so it can only be cut in 4 for hubby and 3 kids, will do the same for fridays birthday then they will have a big joint cake at the weekend with their parties so thats when ill eat a bit probably. Gives me a chance to wi as normal on sat mirning hopefully with a loss. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

And for the birthday days just use some of your 49 weekly points that's what they are there for xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanx sugar great idea. Can you save the exercise ones for the weekend or are they just daily?

Sending hugs bubble ,
Wipe those tears Hun , you can do it :)

Thanx Vonn needed the hug this morning. Hope your well hun. Be round to see you in a bit. X

Thanx upndown i have got some quark for cheesecake, i also bought the baby forever friends cake for weds bday so it can only be cut in 4 for hubby and 3 kids, will do the same for fridays birthday then they will have a big joint cake at the weekend with their parties so thats when ill eat a bit probably. Gives me a chance to wi as normal on sat mirning hopefully with a loss. X Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Brilliant idea with small cakes. I'm sure you can save some points up for the party.

Morning everyone. Im feeling bubbly. Lets do this... :D

Morning everyone. Im feeling bubbly. Lets do this... :D

Great that the bubbles are a-popping again - hope u've had a good day in the big b'day week!! xx

Hi guys just sat down. All ready for an 11th bday tomorrow. I cant wait to see her face. Ive managed to persuad her to think we havent been able to go shopping and get her any pressies. So will have to go together at the weekend. She told me it didnt matter "mummy you have so much to remember lately, ill be happy with a kiss and a cake" awww melts my heart sometimes.
As if id bypass her birthday!?. :p

As for food am at 22 points so far have 5 for a yoghurt and a biscuit. :)

Hope your all well. Xx

Back