The battle of the Bubble

Goodnight friends, I think that's it from me tonight. Back to work tomorrow so will probably not be around until the afternoon. Hope you all have a goodnights sleep. x

Goodnight friends, I think that's it from me tonight. Back to work tomorrow so will probably not be around until the afternoon. Hope you all have a goodnights sleep. x

Night, night - hope you get a good sleep too and work goes well - remember to take your healthy goodies too!!xx

Morning little Bubbly One :).
Be strong today, Mums thinking of you :) x

Hi peeps!
Well today has been quite a good one. Not feeling too stressed at work but lots of little things to still work on. Nothing that questions my ability thankfully. So thats all good!

My legs hurt from the 30ds yesterday. :(

Hi peeps!
Well today has been quite a good one. Not feeling too stressed at work but lots of little things to still work on. Nothing that questions my ability thankfully. So thats all good!

My legs hurt from the 30ds yesterday. :(

good to hear work is working out for u and hope ur legs recover soon! I think once we've done the first few days and posting here we're all in the zone - sounds like ur there already!xx

good to hear work is working out for u and hope ur legs recover soon! I think once we've done the first few days and posting here we're all in the zone - sounds like ur there already!xx

Im not quite sure if work is 'working out' but im trying to have a more positive approach to things. Im going to do my best not to let it get me down. Although my appointment to have a psychiatrists medical by ofsted is next week. As a parent i understand why these checks need doing, as a previous mental head case i wish they would let the past go!
Anyway i cetainly seem to b in the 'Food' zone.

I'm heading back to football tonight bubbles, no idea how I'm gonna get through it! The fact that dinner will be at home may help!! Lol!

Enjoy footie bubbly. Ive got to go to netball rally tonight with my eldest. Its for 3hrs!! As i sometimes help out i may have to join in. Not feeling fit enough for that! Not fit at all infact!!

Food today
Breakfast
Fruit and yoghurt 1/2 syn
1420566565866.jpg
Snacks
Apple, pear and cherries
Lunch
Minestrone
1420566646393.jpg
Tea
Beef stew and root mash 5 syns
1420566727517.jpg
Muller yoghurt 1/2 syn

Total so far 6 syns

I should be ok tonight as im out to netball for 3 hours. Ill b far too busy to eat i hope.
See you all later. X

Im not quite sure if work is 'working out' but im trying to have a more positive approach to things. Im going to do my best not to let it get me down. Although my appointment to have a psychiatrists medical by ofsted is next week. As a parent i understand why these checks need doing, as a previous mental head case i wish they would let the past go!
Anyway i cetainly seem to b in the 'Food' zone.

yes I'm sure you'll feel better after that appointment - flipping heck tho' it does seem an intrusion esp as ur doc has signed u off the medication. Xx

Knackered and in bed with 4 syns
View attachment 162435

Thats a total of 10 today.
Forgot the a and b again but far too late to do anything about it now!
Drank 3pints of sf lemon
2pints of water today
Did 18756steps 8.75 miles according to my fitbit
And burnt 2756 cals on my steps and an extra 320 playing netball.
Dont know how accurate it is but sounds pretty impresive and sure do my legs feel it!

Back