The battle of the Bubble

Mmmmmm, that white choc quark and raspberry combo is one of my faves, like a New York cheesecake - almost!
I didn't try the popcorn hot chocolate tonight, had peanut hottie mixed with quark instead, yummy!
G'night Bubble, you're doing great!

Morning everyone.
I have just phoned in sick! Dont know if its the diet or a bug but ive been on toilet since 530! TMI i know but cant risk passing anything on to little ones. Going to be a long day...

Ive managed a couple of hours kip but feel yuck! Whole new meaning to my stomach talks to me. Its gurgling away like a baby!

Hubbys made me eat! No superfree and egg and marg (2 syns) on toast hexb 1420721705110.jpg

Hubbys made me eat! No superfree and egg and marg (2 syns) on toast hexb View attachment 162613

That's ok isn't it - just grab some fruit or tomatoes or something!!xx

EDIT: wrote that before I read you're ill - just eat what you can today - take care and get well soonxx

Morning everyone.
I have just phoned in sick! Dont know if its the diet or a bug but ive been on toilet since 530! TMI i know but cant risk passing anything on to little ones. Going to be a long day...

Oh no - poor you - nothing worse - but it may mean you lose weight - realise you'd rather be well but at least it's a plus! Hope you feel brighter soon xx

Aww! Hope you're okay hon! I wouldn't worry about superfrees at the min, just give your body what it needs to get better! Sweet of your hubby tho x

Thanks guys. Apart from not being able to be too far from a toilet im doing ok. X

Moonbeam i am soooooo proud of you. Go girl what a fab loss this week. Hope im as good as that this week. :Fingers crossed

Oh no - poor you - nothing worse - but it may mean you lose weight - realise you'd rather be well but at least it's a plus! Hope you feel brighter soon xx

One way to look at it i guess! Ur right tho id rather lose it while i was well!
Nevermind could always class today as a fast day. ;)

Oh yeah forgot to post that im going to stick to saturday as a weigh day this time. Thought keeping friday psychologically makes me feel i have a 3day weekend. So hoping to limit any weekend blips to 2 days... but .... i wont have blips this time. I'm in control! (Did i just say that???):eek:

Oh yeah forgot to post that im going to stick to saturday as a weigh day this time. Thought keeping friday psychologically makes me feel i have a 3day weekend. So hoping to limit any weekend blips to 2 days... but .... i wont have blips this time. I'm in control! (Did i just say that???):eek:

Good idea - I use little tricks all the time to kid myself to keep on track! Hope you're feeling a bit better now?

Off to do some ironing and clean the kitchen floor - what an exciting life I lead eh?! xx

Still cant hack fruit or veg but think i can go green today as you dont need the superfree then.
Had heinz 5bean on jacket potato with hexa cheese.
1420736654617.jpg
So my second hexb was a pack of ryvita minis.
Not sure if all the ruffage is so good with a dodgy tum!

Have had hot choc and a kitkat so 9.5 syns today.

My hubby has such a way with words. He told me tonight that ive been big before but never ever looked fat like i do now!
Im too weak to even fly back at him. I know he dont mean it the way it sounds but it hurt....

Well hopefully ill sleep ok and be fighting fit tomorrow. Ive got my fridays back off of work this term so have a nice long weekend. Gnight all. Xx

They don`t always think before they speak these guys and then wonder why you hurt.

Hope you feel much better tomorrow Bubble. xx

Back