The battle of the Bubble

Well after spending a week having hardly any speed foods eating double hex's, I am really pleased with my result! So I've celebrated a little, by eating more food, lets see what damage I've done...
Todays Eats

Overnight oats hexb with pomagranate, apple and banana.

2 hifi bars hexb

Jacket potato with beans mushrooms onions bbq powder to flavour and cheese hexa

Spaghetti hoops on toast 6 syns with grated cheese hexa

2 farrero rochers 6 syns

Pasta tossed in philedelphia garlic and herb 3 syns

Cheese and onion pastie roll 8 syns. Oops!

Total 23 syns

Well done that's a great loss!!!!!!
I would be buzzing with that this week, did you anything differently?
Food today looks yummy, you have to have a little blowout on weigh day, would be to soul destroying else lol.
Mmmmm....I've not tried the Philadelphia with pasta! Is it 3.5 syns for every flavour? I love the chilli one!
Also... Ferraro roches... Nice one!! Xx

Most of them are 2 syns for 25g (i used 35 so rounded it up) I literally stir it in as its hot. The phili extra light is a hexa choice too if you want to add your own flavours.
The only thing I did different this week was go carb mad! I went for a few Green days instead of just EE. Think my body craved a change. So although I feel bloated the plan has worked.
Cant resist ferrero's my favourite...

Yay! Say Hi to Becki that's amazing news, so pleased for her. She didn't hang around trying!
You can do this mate. Especially if you get running again. Any holidays b4 the big day? Small steps and you'll soon be that amazing small size you want to get to. X

Most of them are 2 syns for 25g (i used 35 so rounded it up) I literally stir it in as its hot. The phili extra light is a hexa choice too if you want to add your own flavours.
The only thing I did different this week was go carb mad! I went for a few Green days instead of just EE. Think my body craved a change. So although I feel bloated the plan has worked.
Cant resist ferrero's my favourite...
Buzzin im gettin philli on my list this week, going to try a few different flavours! Thanks bubble!
Yeah I no what you mean, sometimes if I have a late night (or morning) I only really have 2 meals... I find I have better losses eating more. Weirdly!
Do you find EE days are better? I don't see the appeal for me as I'm a veggie, so won't have any meat etc.
hope your days going well!

I don't find any day better! Often wonder why i cant just eat and be skinny like some people!
I have just sat my bum down, been a long day. Kids finally in bed hubby at work so its just me and my syns... did i say syns? I meant my fruit... ;-)
Lets tot up the damage...

green day

Yoghurt oats hexb used the strudel mullerlight it made it really nice and tasty. With cranberries redberries and raspberries

2 irish potato cakes 11 syns with beans and grated cheese hexa

Banana apple and watermelon
Hifi bar 1/2 hexb

Falafels 5 syns with mix veg rice and 0% greek yoghurt

Milk hexa for teas got a bit left might have a milky coffee in a bit with my other hifi bar 1/2 hexb

Hmmmm 16 syns today and no choccy. I'd best not sit in my front room for long, the xmas choc is out teasing me...

Welcome Brittany. How you doing? Did read you fell off the wagon a little. Its so hard over christmas. I just keep telling myself that if I don't even try I will be a stone heavier in January!

Hey yeah out of 3 meals 2 of them are good. So just trying to maintain really. Yeah I'm not fully stopping because I will be miles heavier in January and that's not what I want x

Quick post as just sat down and can't believe its 11pm! Need to get some shut eye!

Green Day

Oats hexb with apple raspberries and red berries

Banana and hifi bar 1/2hexb

Cheesy mug shot 2 syns
Punnet of cherries

Penne arrabiata with ham and cheese hexa

Hifi bar 1/2hexb

Milk hexa for teas and hot choc 2 syns

4 syns and Im absolutely stuffed. Happy days. X

EE day

Quark with white choc options 2 syns with apple raspberries and red berries

hifi bar 3 syns