The battle of the Bubble

Good luck! SW does work im sure ull do great. i lost 6st before but for some unknown reason im struggleing this time round.
Cant afford to join the club and hoping the dvds and running will be my answer now.

I did a sort of 5:2 earlier this year and found it helped. I didn`t actually count calories the 2 days but just cut down the amount I ate Wed & Thurs. Then I went away at Easter and it all went to pot and now I am finding it hard to do it again as I feel hungry. I did not lose any weight at all during the month of April although I have just realized the 16st I am at now is the lowest I have been for 5 years.

Give it a try Clare it does work. I am defo going to try it this wed & thu.

Bubble do you do it on specific days or do you do it randomly?

Have a good day on plan today. xx

Hi nanny Doreen, think I'm going to do it Wednesday and Thursday, I weigh in on a Monday. I am on plan today, had to be as I had a really bad day yesterday but to be fair since starting SW I have only ever gone over my syns once but mast night I had home made chips with sausages and then plenty of vodka and Pepsi max lol. Fell off the wagon big time but by having that one night it had made me wake up even more determined to stay on plan but to allow myself a treat night once a month where I dint think about syns lol

i do SW from home so really couldn't do us without the support of you guys. I'll let you know how I get on next week with the 5:2

xx

Yeah looks like ill have some help fasting weds and thurs this week! We can do it ladies.
Nanny i do different days each week as i fit in with hubbys shifts so im not cooking him a lush meal and feeling jealous.
Well just did my run at the park in my new "go fast" shoes as my kids have called them. I love them
1431185457275.jpg

Last edited:
I did a sort of 5:2 earlier this year and found it helped. I didn`t actually count calories the 2 days but just cut down the amount I ate Wed & Thurs. Then I went away at Easter and it all went to pot and now I am finding it hard to do it again as I feel hungry. I did not lose any weight at all during the month of April although I have just realized the 16st I am at now is the lowest I have been for 5 years.

Give it a try Clare it does work. I am defo going to try it this wed & thu.

Bubble do you do it on specific days or do you do it randomly?

Have a good day on plan today. xx

Gosh Doreen - that's great you're the lowest weight for 5 years - a real achievement xx

Yeah looks like ill have some help fasting weds and thurs this week! We can do it ladies.
Nanny i do different days each week as i fit in with hubbys shifts so im not cooking him a lush meal and feeling jealous.
Well just did my run at the park in my new "go fast" shoes as my kids have called them. I love them
View attachment 173236

Go Bubble with your 'go fast' shoes - and good luck with your fasting - I've tried and failed but as you say many here have done really well on it xx

Thanks guys. :)
Check me out i went on a 5mile bike ride with the family. This is someone who only learnt to ride last year at 37years old!!
Im well proud of myself but my goodness do my legs hurt? Think ill do a low impact tomorrow maybe the shred or davina.
Had the most delicious roast today didnt really fancy it as its so hot but put the beef on a slow roast while we were out and it turned out gorgeous.
Hope ur all well. X

Check me out i went on a 5mile bike ride with the family. This is someone who only learnt to ride last year at 37years old!!
Im well proud of myself but my goodness do my legs hurt? Think ill do a low impact tomorrow maybe the shred or davina.
Had the most delicious roast today didnt really fancy it as its so hot but put the beef on a slow roast while we were out and it turned out gorgeous.
Hope ur all well. X

Well done on the 5 miles. I probably haven`t ridden a bike since I WAS 37 yrs old.

Hope ur all well. X

Well done on the bike ride - it doesn't matter when you learned to ride - just that you are now :) !! Food is looking good and you sound really motivated - hope it rubs off on me today! xx

Hi all
Been a manic manic week. Ive continued to fit in my runs and exercise. Bum feels numb! Legs belong to a drunk today. Something must be happening to my body hopefully starting to tone!
First fast day of the week not gone great but better than it could have been ended up on 687cal all because without thinking i came home from picking kids up unpacked their lunch bags and my eldest not ate much as shes a little under the weather. So i finished her brunch bar and grapes!! Doh!! Oh well tomorrow is another day. :)

sounds like you are on it with the exercise! that's great!!
don't worry about being slightly over on the fast day, it wasn't too bad and you still managed a good food day!

Quiet here Bubble - hope you're out exercising and enjoying the family!! You sound as if you're in the zone :) go you! I'm well out of it at the mo :( xx

Hi Bubble, thanks for posting on my diary. I am good, I still come on mins every day and read diaries, I just don't post anything. I am super impressed with you at the mo with your excercise, fasting and hoping to do a marathon. I have maybe 9 or 10 weeks til I go on holiday and still can't get myself motivated to follow plan properly. Weight is stable though, so at least it isn't going up. Wish I had the will power I had last year! Anyway, you seem to be getting back I. The zone, so we'll done you, keep going. X

Yeah LL so good to hear from you! Times flying isnt it?? Where you off to on you hols?
You know ive been reading this fasting book with all the reasearch theyve been doing etc and im actually thinking this is my way forward at the moment. Im certainly not in the zone at the moment with regards to food as im eating everything i want on non fast days. Its obviously working though and im surprisingly happy with just a lb a week. In the past i stressed so much on lossing loads that it just didnt happen, where now im thinking 42lb is achievable in a year and I can get to goal by marathon time. Its also easier to stick to when its just 2 days of the week im stressing about what goes in my mouth!
This weeks fast was 780cals weds and 470 thurs. Ran 3 times this week, cycled sunday and did 2 dvds. Lost another 1lb so bang on 14 again. I'll just keep plodding as best i can.
Fasts will be weds thurs again and off to brugge Friday for a week. Cant wait! Kids really excited and centreparcs will keep my actovity levels going still.
Have a good weekend all. Xx

Back