The battle of the Bubble

You make a base out of extra lean mince - like a giant flattened burger. It's AMAZING!!!!

Wow Pippa - ur full of yummy ideas today!!

Missed it! Just woke up! As you know i dont drink but last night for some unknown reason i had martini rosso and lemonade. Dont know how many - my hubby kept me topped up. Think he wanted his wicked way with me ;) but I zonked for hours! Haha.
I remember why i dont drink. Feel sick and have headache too. Yuck... sausage egg and bacon butty here i come....
Wheres that sensible bubble? come back to me, please?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Missed it! Just woke up! As you know i dont drink but last night for some unknown reason i had martini rosso and lemonade. Dont know how many - my hubby kept me topped up. Think he wanted his wicked way with me ;) but I zonked for hours! Haha.
I remember why i dont drink. Feel sick and have headache too. Yuck... sausage egg and bacon butty here i come....

We all have to chill out sometimes u know Bubble !! Like u I don't drink very often - even just the smell of spirits has me reeling!! I could tell u lots of funny stories about me and drinky poos!!

Hey Bubbly one :), hope your well hun. Quick question for Von, she uses mins on her iphone, I know you do too, do you know how to add award stickers from the iphone to your signature or can it only be done from a laptop ? Please can you reply on Von's diary, much appreciated ;).

Kay xx

Ah mate I love martini and lemonade, how did you manage to sleep so well after drinking, i normal gave an awful nights sleep after drinking! I hope you enjoyed it :)
Hope you've had a good day.xx

Lovely day out today. Been to beefeater and had my last supper! Back on that horse tomorrow.
Hope ur all well. X

Awww bless you. I dont know how you've been so strong. Im very proud of you mate.

Had a 10oz steak with chunky chips mushrooms onion rings and peppercorn sauce. A rocky horror sundae, much prefers the harvesters version of the sundae. Hubby had a black forest gateau which looked gorgeous he wouldnt even let me lick his spoon!!

Haha men are mean!!!! Dinner sounds good. Think I might treat myself to an ice cream sundae when I get down to my next mini goal :) I don't think my resolve will last much longer than that!!!

Mmmmm - do u make them urself or go out to a naughty but nice place?? I had a slice of Vienetta today 1.5 syns (but it was very thin!!)

Awww bless you. I dont know how you've been so strong. Im very proud of you mate.

Had a 10oz steak with chunky chips mushrooms onion rings and peppercorn sauce. A rocky horror sundae, much prefers the harvesters version of the sundae. Hubby had a black forest gateau which looked gorgeous he wouldnt even let me lick his spoon!!

Oh no - all this talk of lovely food after I've had my allocation for the day - it's hard to bear u meanies!!

Im sorry upndown, im back to it with vengance tomorrow so no more talking if yummy fatty food just yummy sw food instead. X

Im sorry upndown, im back to it with vengance tomorrow so no more talking if yummy fatty food just yummy sw food instead. X

What's a Minis girl to do - declare yummy ice cream or pretend only cabbage, water, and lettuce passed my lip today?????????? Good luck 2moro - but with ur hubby & children at home - I'm sure u'll be on plan with lots of body magic - good luck with the cycling too!

Oh kay thanx, but will have a great big gain hun. Ive eaten for england and expect the scales to scream at me! Im not worried tho. Just writing my plans for weeks food and feeling good about whats to come.
So bubble is back this week. X

I want one from cineworld - their hot fudge sauce is to die for!!

I know u'll go nuts now Bubbles but I really fancy Pippa's hot fudge sundae - am I too late to drive down to Cineworld ....where's the car keys................

Back