The battle of the Bubble

Thanx girls.
I have had lemon water though but with a sweetener i quite like it like that and its all on plan then. Anyway shred done, also back on my wobble machine as i stopped that and its quite relaxing. There wont be mega steps as the 5mile school run is not happening unless i make kids go for the fun of it!
Bikes and swimming planned today.
Plus boring ironing has to be caught up on.
Have a good day all. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

If you mean get rid of stickers when you say get rid of shiny bottom, don't do that. You got your award, its yours to keep. Just get back on track and put it behind you. No gain is impossible to get rid of! It may take 2 weeks to get rid of a week's gain (it does for me usually anyway) but it isn't the end of the world. We all need a break from it occasionally - we're human.

Hi - I put weight on like that - esp if I've been having good losses b4 feasting on goodies - but the good news is that when I get back on the plan (usually gradually cos I'd have developed a real yearning for fat & sugar even after a couple of days!) I'd lose it at a rate of a pound a day - as Pippa says it'll be mostly water not fat!! Good luck - glad ur hubby is supporting u all the wayx

Hi bubs , you've weighed in and moved on,
You'll soon get it back off Hun, yayyyyy to swimming and bike today ,
Have fun xxxx:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi guys, doing well today so far. Cooked the chilli for tonight, on my way for a swim with the girls.
Hope you're all having a quiet afternoon/evening. :)

Hey Bubbly one, sorry for your gain hun, you sound like you've got your focus back already and have drawn the line, I'm happy for you. I hope with your healthy meals and body magic you'll soon get that stone award back in no time ! :)

Kay xx

Hi guys.
Welcome back Lindsey. Cadburys good?

Body magic today a shred and swimming, did 40 length aswell as playing about with kids. No walking really.

Extra Easy day

Water 2 litres, 3 cups of lemon water, 4 teas

Hexa - 280ml 1% fat milk
Hexb - 30g branflakes

Fruit salad and mullerlight

Mixed veg rice and lean bacon bits. (Courgette, onion, peppers, mushrooms, sweetcorn,carrots,broccoli and spinach)
0% greek yoghurt and a mixed leaf salad.

Freddo 5 syns

Chilli and rice. Tinned tomatoes, onions, courgette, aubergines, lean mince, chillies, peppers, and tinned kidney beans.

Orange jelly cheesecake with 1 aplen light 3 syns

Sitting here with a hot choc indulgence 3 syns.

Total syns 11.:)

Hi Bubble! Sounds like you've done the right thing to take time out to focus on yourself rather than food and eating and dieting, etc... yes, you've had a gain, but the way you've got right back on the plan, you must just KNOW it's not going to be a permanent gain! Proud of you for looking after YOU! :)
I've been a bit on and off, just catching up now before bed. Hope you're well! x

Hi guys.
Welcome back Lindsey. Cadburys good?

Body magic today a shred and swimming, did 40 length aswell as playing about with kids. No walking really.

Extra Easy day

Water 2 litres, 3 cups of lemon water, 4 teas

Hexa - 280ml 1% fat milk
Hexb - 30g branflakes

Fruit salad and mullerlight

Mixed veg rice and lean bacon bits. (Courgette, onion, peppers, mushrooms, sweetcorn,carrots,broccoli and spinach)
0% greek yoghurt and a mixed leaf salad.

Freddo 5 syns

Chilli and rice. Tinned tomatoes, onions, courgette, aubergines, lean mince, chillies, peppers, and tinned kidney beans.

Orange jelly cheesecake with 1 aplen light 3 syns

Sitting here with a hot choc indulgence 3 syns.

Total syns 11.:)

Well done Bubbles - u've done well to get back on the wagon so quickly - esp during school hols - and all that Body Magic - great day!!

Morning guys- nearly afternoon. I like these lazy mornings:)

Thanx for the heads up on branflakes think i asked you b4 but have the old book that said 30g, what du reckon 2 extra flakes??

Ive had a shred, 2 lemon waters, and breakie. Hubby ust getting bikes in car, we off to lullingstone castle and country park. Am excited im going to ride out as a family today. :D

Hope ur all having a lovely day so far. Will catch up with u all later. X

Back