The battle of the Bubble

Nothing quite like a major sugar high lol

Hello peeps. Im having TIME OUT.
Cant draw that line and feeling a bit crappy about it all.
Im very pleased you're all ok don't need me putting any of you off.
Ill whizz round and 'talk' to you all in a bit.
Just eating dominos pizza, sorry..... :busted:

No need to apologise - food's there to eaten!! I think our motto shd be "We'll do what we can, when we can!!" Life's for living - we can't be dictated to by diets!!

Morning bubble, have a wonderful day Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No need to apologise - food's there to eaten!! I think our motto shd be "We'll do what we can, when we can!!" Life's for living - we can't be dictated to by diets!!

Exactly sw is a part of our lives but its nowhere near the most important. :)

Hi Bubble - just popping in to say hello and hope ur ok - ur v quiet! Enjoy the weekend & the weather - don't worry about what ur eating if that's a step too far right nowx

Hello peeps. Im having TIME OUT.
Cant draw that line and feeling a bit crappy about it all.
Im very pleased you're all ok don't need me putting any of you off.
Ill whizz round and 'talk' to you all in a bit.
Just eating dominos pizza, sorry..... :busted:

Oh hon, I know exactly how you're feeling!! Just so tired of feeling guilty!
Take some time out, if you need to - just make sure you come back, at least to let us know you're okay!

I'm sure you'll get yourself back on track when you're ready, hon.

((big hugs))

Sorry to hear about your slip! Makes you feel a bit rubbish but we are only human and if dieting was easier we wouldn't need a forum! You have been doing so well, dont worry about this (I know easier said than done) and work on staying on plan next week.

Im still here, been a little piggywiggy at the moment. I really dont like it but somethings holding me back. :rolleyes:
Im here watching you.... ;)
Hope your weekends are going well. X
Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im still here, been a little piggywiggy at the moment. I really dont like it but somethings holding me back. :rolleyes:
Im here watching you.... ;)
Hope your weekends are going well. X

Hi - good to hear from u - know exactly how ur feeling at the mo - been there so often myself - and it's probably what brought many of us to minis! Glad u've got ur beady eyes on us - I for one need a guardian diet angel! Don't be hard on urselfxx

Morning G! Hope you're enjoying your weekend x

Hi - hope ur day goes well - whatever ur doing - be kind to uxx

Enjoying the sunshine. :)

Beginning to feel ive had enough 'time out' ready to fight from mon-fri. WI fri b4 hols so got to at least not have put on!! Might even be goid the rest of today!
The sun making me smile. X

Im excited now. :)

Are you implying im noisy! My kids are! Thought i was quiet. Except when im singing at the top of my voice ofcorse. Neighbours gone in and locked up!! Whoops. X

Back