The battle of the Bubble

Hi bubble
Hope your enjoying today xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi bubble. Well do e on your STS

I'm glad your ready to kick this weeks butt! You're doing so well.

Sorry I've not been around much the last few days, struggling to find the time lately xx

Thanx guys, im very pleased after this week.:)
Had a great but very busy weekend. Ive managed to stay on track and have only gone over my syns by 1/2 a syn today at bbq, must admit im wacked need a weekend to get over the weekend!!
Some sort of normality hopefully tomorrow. Sorry ive not been round the diaries hope youre all well and ill catch up with you all soon. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning. Been a busy bee this morning. Ive done my c25k and half my ironing (was up at 430!!) Wrote my weeks dinners out, caught up on diaries and hope ive not missed anyone. Ready for whatever todays going to throw at me. Feeling good at the moment but you know how things could change....im not going to let any emotions control my food intake!
Happy monday everyone. X

Woohoo, sts is fab just shows how good you must have been and that even though you were off plan you were still conscious of what you were doing. Win all round :)

hope you you have a fab day today

Last edited:
Ooh why up so early? Well done on tackling that ironing though, at least cooler and quiet at that time of the day (well I should say night really!) I shall follow your lead and finish writing up the weeks meals... I do find I stick to it better if it is written down, even if it ends up being 'tweaked' a little. Have a great day :)

Morning. Been a busy bee this morning. Ive done my c25k and half my ironing (was up at 430!!) Wrote my weeks dinners out, caught up on diaries and hope ive not missed anyone. Ready for whatever todays going to throw at me. Feeling good at the moment but you know how things could change....im not going to let any emotions control my food intake!
Happy monday everyone. X

Wow Mrs - 4.30 up and at it - whew!! Well done on maintaining - u did really well to smoothie out any potential damage!! You sound up for a good week too - hope to join u!!xxx

Sleep deprivation catching up with me! Im going out for a short walk b4 sch pick up. To stop me dozing.
So far so good today. Ive had fruit and yog for breakie, a veggie ommellette for lunch. Have got left over bbq with salad for tea not slim sausages though so mustnt have any of those! Im trying to reduce the bread and carbs this week. :)

Sleep deprivation catching up with me! Im going out for a short walk b4 sch pick up. To stop me dozing. So far so good today. Ive had fruit and yog for breakie, a veggie ommellette for lunch. Have e too magot left over bbq with salad for tea not slim sausages though so mustnt have any of those! Im trying to reduce the bread and carbs this week. :) Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh that sounds like my day, same breakfast, walked before lunch because we were feeling lazy just sitting around, mushroom omelette in the end for lunch, with salad. I'm also trying not to have too many carbs, particularly bread and to drink more water and/or green tea.
Enjoy your walk, we'll prob do another later when my granddaughter wakes up.

Sounds like you're doing great! More power to you for going for a walk, I'd have been a lazy poo and had a nap :D

left over BBQ sounds awesome for tea!

Syns today 2 ferrero 6syns
Greek mango mullerlight 1syn
Milk hexa
Alpen lights hexb

Steps 22828 = 9.51 miles

Morning peeps

Drove to school running mega late body alarmclock didnt go off!!! :eek:

Just a bit of advice please? I was looking at calorie counting last night has anyone tried it? If so is there a good app they recommend? Im seriously thinking i eat too much so might weigh and measure til my hols then go back to sw after. Im feeling quite desperate and under pressure to lose weight for cyprus. Thinking 1200cals a day is that realistically achievable or am i just dreaming? :confused:

Have a nice day all will catch up with you all later. X

This is my own personal opinion so don't take it as scripture but I think 1200calories is too low. If you want to calorie count I would suggest 1500, especially seeing how much exercise you do. 1200 seems to be a number that has been plucked out of the air as a one size fits all for weight loss. By all means give it a go but I think you'll find yourself restricted and may tend to go the other way when you feel deprived. You will still lose on 1500 and still have plenty to eat.

www.myfitnesspal.com is very popular and good for calorie counting. Again they'll give you a 1200 allowance as the do anyone who wants to lose more than 1lb a week but you can go in and manually change it. The other thing you can do is google 1500calorie meal plans and loads will pop up. That way you can see what you can have without having to look every single item up.

I did it for a while and whilst it does work I just couldn't be bothered having to count every little thing. I got lazy and complacent. That's not to say you will but when in a hurry it's easy to forget something or just not bother and guess.

I've done CC and it does work, BUT, I hate having to weigh and measure EVERYTHING. You could try it though and see how you get on? I've always used my fitness pal and did 1200 calories when I was losing. I did it combined with clean eating and lost a lot of weight relatively quickly (2.5 stone in about 3 months). It wasn't sustainable when I got with Dan though because I was very strict with myself.

I did pure calorie counting a while back and although I did lose quite a bit, (just under two stone) relatively quickly, I found it such a bind having to weigh and count absolutely everything. Some days I found that rather than mess around counting I'd not bother eating half of what I should! The other days, I'd not bother weighing and guesstimate it and then in my head feel that I'd failed, so I'd give up for the day/days following.
Now that I've found slimming world I really do think its a much healthier way of eating, even though you still need to be strict with yourself over what you use your syns on. Although I do have chocolate (three squares of dairy milk or dark chocolate) most evenings, with my cuppa and look forward to that, I tend to use my syns more as meal additives, so they are more often savoury than sweet. For me personally, the more sugar I have, the more I want, so it's easier to avoid it mostly. By having my chocolate at the end of the day, I've got those syns left and if I've gone over earlier, I don't have it.
Works for me but obviously not for everyone.
How about sitting down and going over the slimming world basics again, thinking how you used to do it when you very first started and were all fired up and determined. We all start off sticking to it properly and then let little bad habits slip in over time, and its those things that undermine the rest of our eating and stop the lbs coming off. We're only kidding ourselves though and then feel like we've failed.
If you still feel that calorie counting is the way forward for you, I do think 1200 is overly strict, especially when you seem to be very active and always running around with your family, plus the exercise you do and not sure 1200 would be enough.
Keep posting, whatever you decide as I'm sure everyone is willing you to succeed. Hugs to you hun, you sound so fed up :bighug:

Back