The battle of the Bubble

Going off to have a wander round a boot sale this morning. Planning on taking my toot next week but wanted to check it out first. Theres a strawberry farm next door so taking kids strawberry picking after. This is where they make themselves mega sick with eating so many!
Other than that not a lot else happening today just going to plough through my ironing this afternoon. :(
Hope you all have a lovely sunday. X
Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Love mooching around a boot sale, did you find any bargains? We tried doing one once but just ended up coming home with a load of 'new' old tat lol.
You're making me feel guilty about the ironing again lol, I will try and get it done first thing before the day heats up, as it gets so hot standing over the ironing board - that's my excuse anyway :eek:
Mmm strawberries... I grew some in a trough in the garden but they've all but finished now, so at some point will have to go to a pyo place. Enjoy :)

Evening bubble one :p hope you had a lovely Sunday with your family :) xx

Hope ur feeling as bouncy as ur new bunny lolxx

Hi mate hows the head today? I hope your feeling better.

Im doing great thank you, nice to have a chilled family weekend, sometimes miss doing mumsy fun things. X

Hope u've had a lovely Mumsy day - went to see my 30 year old 'baby' today - so joined in ur mumsiness!!

Good evening all.

Had such a lovely day today, been a bad mum though all the kids are burnt as I never creamed them up and it was soooo hot! Ive finally done my chores and sitting having a cuppa before I hit the pillow and prepare for another manic weekday.

Boot fair wasn't bad Im glad I went as I think I would have underpriced things for next week, cant believe some peoples prices though! I did come home with 2 dresses for Olivia she has her first prom in a few weeks and she is so not a dressie girl so I begrudge spending a fortune on something she will only wear once, but we couldnt decide between 2 dresses and so for £2 I bought them both. I can always take one back and sell it next week. OMG my hubby was all choked up when she came home and tried them on. She did look amazing and so grown up, its so scary. I wish I had her size 6 body with long endless legs, she was a little stunner! We still cant make up our minds which we like so keeping both dresses.
Strawberry picking was so much fun, my son (who wants to be a policeman) refused to eat any as we picked them incase he got caught and then he could never be a policeman! Such a funny little thing he is. My mates 1 year old on the otherhand was absolutely loving it, he ate just about everything including the hay! So funny..
We then went to a pub with a great garden and spent all afternoon in the sun. Happy days (and thats without the hubbys) so didnt spend a fortune on booze either.
So Food... hmm might give today a miss - dont think I fit into CC or SW in any way today... whoops:rolleyes:
Back on track in the morning. xxx

Good evening all.

Had such a lovely day today, been a bad mum though all the kids are burnt as I never creamed them up and it was soooo hot! Ive finally done my chores and sitting having a cuppa before I hit the pillow and prepare for another manic weekday.

Boot fair wasn't bad Im glad I went as I think I would have underpriced things for next week, cant believe some peoples prices though! I did come home with 2 dresses for Olivia she has her first prom in a few weeks and she is so not a dressie girl so I begrudge spending a fortune on something she will only wear once, but we couldnt decide between 2 dresses and so for £2 I bought them both. I can always take one back and sell it next week. OMG my hubby was all choked up when she came home and tried them on. She did look amazing and so grown up, its so scary. I wish I had her size 6 body with long endless legs, she was a little stunner! We still cant make up our minds which we like so keeping both dresses.
Strawberry picking was so much fun, my son (who wants to be a policeman) refused to eat any as we picked them incase he got caught and then he could never be a policeman! Such a funny little thing he is. My mates 1 year old on the otherhand was absolutely loving it, he ate just about everything including the hay! So funny..
We then went to a pub with a great garden and spent all afternoon in the sun. Happy days (and thats without the hubbys) so didnt spend a fortune on booze either.
So Food... hmm might give today a miss - dont think I fit into CC or SW in any way today... whoops:rolleyes:
Back on track in the morning. xxx

Glad u had a lovely day - yes ur little girl is growing up - ur honest little boy comment made me smile too! Yes join me 2moro and get back on plan - as u know I've been messing about too long - had a lovely weekend away - strangely didn't go mad but def not on plan! So feel ready for a good week and will need to keep it up - like u on hols in August - so let's get on with it - hope others here will too - come on girls!

Yay Upndown I love the fighting talk, lets do this!! :D

Yes I bet a lot of us are thinking about how we'd like to look over the summer and beyond - time for me to stop thinking about it and JUST DO IT!!

We want to do it, so we can do it. My hubby says he wants to see my legs on hols so I better get toning!

Better get to bed, alarm goes off in 5hrs 45 minutes! :eek:

Ill be back sometime tomorrow/today. Have a lovely monday. xxx

Awake, showered and dressed whats that about? Alarms not even gone off yet! Little sleep -recipe for disaster! :rolleyes:

Awake, showered and dressed whats that about? Alarms not even gone off yet! Little sleep -recipe for disaster! :rolleyes:

Hope ur day gets better as it goes on - perhaps u cd have a low cal/syn treat to look forward to when u get home from work :rolleyes: hope everyone's sunburn has calmed down overnight. I've not eaten yet - don't know where to start today foodwise - Mmmmm need to plan meals & shop..... xx

I've had to buy new summer clothes as mine were really too big but the world isn't ready to see MY legs yet lol. Though in the safety of the back garden the sky and sun have at least improved the colour of them (blush). I reckon when you go on holiday once you've got over the initial 'comparing with the aunt' part, you'll realise you look good and just enjoy it.
Have a fab day, hope the sunburn wasn't too bad x

Hey Bubbly one, just having a big catch up through your diary! Well done with the brill loss this week, looks like cc is going well for you. How are you finding it?

Sounds like you've been doing loads of walking too, 9 miles is fantastic, bet your legs ached the next day! xxxx

I've had to buy new summer clothes as mine were really too big but the world isn't ready to see MY legs yet lol. Though in the safety of the back garden the sky and sun have at least improved the colour of them (blush). I reckon when you go on holiday once you've got over the initial 'comparing with the aunt' part, you'll realise you look good and just enjoy it.
Have a fab day, hope the sunburn wasn't too bad x
Yay - here's to new clothes!! Hope ur feeling good esp with this lovely sun - and bet ur the only one bothered about ur legs!!

Hi guys. Had another busy day in one way its great as i dont get time to eat!!

Todays food

Berry, spinach and courgette smoothie. Not synning it having it as a sw cheat.

Apple, banana, alpen light

Grilled peppers mushrooms courgettes carrots and halloumi did it all on the foreman and it was so nice.
2 rivita multigrain 4 syns

Grilled chix salad

Carte dor ice cream 6 syns and strawberries

Drinks SF squash water and lemon tea
Hex a halloumi
Hex b alpen lights
Syns 10 im at 31 of 105 for the week.
Cals 1293 :D

Feeling good today :D

Back