The battle of the Bubble

Whoops - wonder if Cloudy and others spotted my faux pas above? (I missed out the word 'not' on the previous page - strange how one little word can change the whole meaning of the sentence!!

Whoops - wonder if Cloudy and others spotted my faux pas above? (I missed out the word 'not' on the previous page - strange how one little word can change the whole meaning of the sentence!!

I did sweetie but guessed that you meant 'hope it's not' and I know Bubble would too. True what you say about one word can change things so much, lol :)

Bubble... you'd better not be hiding away nibbling on something naughty or you are gonna have a black and blue backside!! Tomorrow is Friday, always a good day in my book as it means the weekend starts soon, have a lovely day hun and get back on plan, even though I'm sure you'll look lovely on your hols as you are, you'll FEEL so much better once you're in control again. x

I am hiding not ready to come out yet but wishing all you guys a good friday. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh bubbleeee. Come back out to play! We all need you for your wise words and encouragement! Hope you are ok anyway. You can pull anything back whatever the damage.... remember why you are doing this :)

Comeback lovely we all miss ya ! :p

Hugs Kay xx

Ah Bubble no need to hide from us - we've all been where u are now and will be again no doubt - we only have support for u - and understand how ur feeling - perhaps u need to be as kind to u as u are to us??

Pls don't put too much pressure on urself (we all do it sometimes but does it do any good - I don't think so!) Take care and enjoy ur weekend with the family xx

Hi! Dont know wtf wrong with me but managed a grand total of 7lb on!:eek:

Decided to do a week on ww and see what happens there. Im going to use a pp app to count.

If im being quiet im sorry not got the positivity there for you all, but always wishing you well.

Hi! Dont know wtf wrong with me but managed a grand total of 7lb on!:eek:

Decided to do a week on ww and see what happens there. Im going to use a pp app to count.

If im being quiet im sorry not got the positivity there for you all, but always wishing you well.

Hi - lovely to hear from u - no need to apologise to us tho!! Who knows how our bodies work with weight/gain and loss?? :rolleyes:

What we do know is that at least some of the gain will be water retention cos when we binge we usually have lots of carbs - so the good news is that after a few days back on plan we get a big loss!

Good idea to do WW - sometimes I think we get too familiar with any diet we've followed for a while - then we start guessing amounts etc and pushing the limits :confused: U've still got 3 weeks to go b4 hol - but pls be kind to u and don't put urself under too much pressure!!

Enjoy the weekend with ur family xx

Last edited:
Morning Bubbly one :), sorry bout your gain hun, just draw a line and start over lovely, I know you will do really well and like Linds said, you still have 3 weeks before your hols to pull back. Hope you have a nice Sunday with your family. Hope we see you back on here soon, we all really miss u Bubble ;).

Hugs Kay xx

:bighug:

Morning bubble, sorry bout your gain, as everyone's already said draw that line and start afresh , you can do this bubble,
Last Monday gave me a 8lb gain it's so disheartening , even though I'd been a little piggy
It's not nice to see the reality.
We can so get them numbers going in the right direction again,
Hugs xxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi bubble, there's took my pages to read through so just catching up on this one, I'm sorry about your gain and please don't feel you need to hide away, we are all here for help and support not to judge or criticise!

I hope you come back out very soon and feel as confident as possible, you've done so well up until now.

Xxx

P.s. I did ww last yr and lost 12lb in 5weeks, I found it a little harder than sw and requires some planning it is a good plan xx

Back