The battle of the Bubble

Sorry to hear about your gain but just see it as a small blip and get right back on plan

Just popped in to say hello - hope ur ok and not being hard on urself and had a good weekend - take care xx

Im ok people thanx for caring.
Im trying to be positive did a shop today fridge is full of fruit and veg and lots if fresh things. Im venturing into propoints for a little while, otherwise i will end up doing some fad that would really throw me out of sync. So here goes - all crap food is in hiding and is not coming out. Ive probably chose the worst week to do this as its my 2 eldests birthdays this week and the weekend will be a complete write off but i cant have another gain like last weeks. So heres to a new week to be as good as bubbly possible, wish me luck....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Help please weight watchers i cut up huge fruit salad last night just tried to input on the value diary app and its pointed thought fruit was now points free!!!???
Im not sure i can do ww now if thats the case. Feeling i want to cry. :(

Im going to cry now. Ive just come on too....blah!

Oh Bubble, that makes it all so much worse :(
I'm sorry I can't help at all with your WW question but sure someone will help you there.
Just wanted to send a huge hug, hate to see you so down, when you wanted to get the week off to a flying start.
Hope you can work out your pro points hun. Hugs again :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im ok people thanx for caring.
Im trying to be positive did a shop today fridge is full of fruit and veg and lots if fresh things. Im venturing into propoints for a little while, otherwise i will end up doing some fad that would really throw me out of sync. So here goes - all crap food is in hiding and is not coming out. Ive probably chose the worst week to do this as its my 2 eldests birthdays this week and the weekend will be a complete write off but i cant have another gain like last weeks. So heres to a new week to be as good as bubbly possible, wish me luck....

Yay - the fighting Bubble is back - good to see - yes do what u can on the big b'days week - they'll only be 2 days out of 7 - and just try to limit the damage - could u face eating a couple of ur yummy SW cheesecakes on the b'day days?? Wd have thought they'd be less points than any real b'day cake just a thought - just do what u feel's best for u this week xx

And for the birthday days just use some of your 49 weekly points that's what they are there for xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes good idea x

Oh Bubble! Have just caught up on here for the first time in a few days! Hope you're feeling a bit better... It must have been a bit of a relief to come on after the gain, non?
I haven't even weighed in lately... I don't want to know. I'm back in my fat clothes from last summer... the ones I didn't chuck out! I keep starting over, and then losing it by the end of the day - usually finishing off with warm buttery toast and Marmite. I don't even usually like Marmite so not sure what's up with that.
So you're doing ww now? I haven't thought about trying a different plan... I think SW works, but for whatever reason, my brain just hasn't clicked back into diet gear. :( Are you feeling the same way at all?

I need to plan. Okay, going to go do some meal planning. Hope you're okay hon!!

Doing ok I think. Allowed 27 points plus earnt 5 exercise ones too.
Breakie 4 points
Fruit salad, muller greek style, alpen light
Lunch 3 syns
Kingsmill slim bagel with bertolli butter a banana and 3 apricots
Dinner 12 syns
Actifry chicken, uncle bens rice, salad, houmous, tzatziki and coleslaw, wholemeal pitta. Im well chuffed with myself for day 1 still have 8 points for biccies in my tea and a dessert maybe.
1404752620323.jpg

Back