The battle of the Bubble

Hehe such a mean Mummy, but what a lovely thing she said, does indeed melt your heart when they come out with words like that. Hope she has a super day and Go Bubble with eking out your points so there is something nice for YIU at the end of a busy day. :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What a cutie - she must take after her Mum lol! Hope ur having another good on plan day? Hope u all enjoy the b'day celebrations esp ur little one x

Hi love

How sweet of her to say that, don't get many kids saying things like that these days! Hope she enjoys her day bubble. And hope you are doing well xxx

Popping in for a quick hello x

Afternoon Bubbly one, hope your DD has a fabby birthday ! :D I'm sure your gonna make it super special for her :):) . Enjoy your day hun.

Kay xx

Hi hun x

Yip yip xx

Hi - hope ur ok and mot here cos ur so busy (as usual) hope the b'day week is going well - altho' there'll be temptation for u - I can send another line to u if u need to it - always keep a stock for my up and down periods Ha Ha!! Look forward to 'seeing u soon xx

A quick Hi guys , diet naff, birthday great, another 1 tomorrow for my boy he'll be 9. Then the manic weekend of food food food. I have no hope. Will try the monday diet again on... youve guessed it... monday!

Hope your all well will try and have a proper catch up soon. I must admit im missing 'me time' with my mins.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back