The battle of the Bubble

Hiya Bubble, enjoy the birthday weekend and hit it hard next week, don't stress... family are way more important than a number on the scales. Save syns where you can but still join in and enjoy the time, all too soon your children will be grown up and moved on, believe me! :)

A quick Hi guys , diet naff, birthday great, another 1 tomorrow for my boy he'll be 9. Then the manic weekend of food food food. I have no hope. Will try the monday diet again on... youve guessed it... monday!

Hope your all well will try and have a proper catch up soon. I must admit im missing 'me time' with my mins.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Happy B'day to ur little boy - and hope u relax and enjoy all the double celebrations - all diets are naff I think - u can see how u feel on Monday - if u promise to have a great weekend - I'll give u a pressie (a line to draw ha ha!) xx

Hi everyone. Im slowely doing my rounds on the diaries. Missing you all. Im a real little miss piggy so far i just cant stop!!! I am not even thinking about it or weighing tomorrow. Im just going for gold come monday. I will have nothing to distract me and i can just put in 100% effort then, so in the meantime ill just carry on with the party.
Have yourselves a grand weekend. Xxx

Hi everyone. Im slowely doing my rounds on the diaries. Missing you all. Im a real little miss piggy so far i just cant stop!!! I am not even thinking about it or weighing tomorrow. Im just going for gold come monday. I will have nothing to distract me and i can just put in 100% effort then, so in the meantime ill just carry on with the party. Have yourselves a grand weekend. Xxx Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi bubble, birthday celebrations had to be done this week ,
Start a fresh Monday :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone. Im slowely doing my rounds on the diaries. Missing you all. Im a real little miss piggy so far i just cant stop!!! I am not even thinking about it or weighing tomorrow. Im just going for gold come monday. I will have nothing to distract me and i can just put in 100% effort then, so in the meantime ill just carry on with the party.
Have yourselves a grand weekend. Xxx

That's the best thing to do - anyone with blood running thro' their veins can't be nibbling on cucumber whilst everyone's eating pizza and cream cake for heaven's sake!! We both know - the weight drops off when we go back to the diet after having a few days off - and thank goodness for that or else my clothes wd need to be specially made (with lots of fabric!!) xx

I'm sure you worked very hard to pop that child out..... enjoy ;)

Im wacked think ive made myself ill. Cant stop crying. Ive had the most amazing tantrums from my son, hes got a friend for sleepover started with he didnt get to pick what slice of cake to have, then he pushed little sister into a corner of a cabinet cos 'she was playing with his friend' then threw a paddy about not being comfy with a sleeping bag on the airbed but wouldnt go to his room in bed cos of his mate, last straw - hes wet himself and its all my fault now that his friend is still asleep in the girls room on the double airbed (hope he dont roll over to wet patch) and hes had to go back in his own bed! Im on the verge of texting mums to cancel his party today, i dont care if ive paid it can come out of his birthday money, maybe he'll learn. Or am i expecting too much from a 9yr old. I just want a bit of thanx for what i do but feel im being treated like a bit of sh**.
Olivias got a friend tonight and a makeup and photo party tomorrow hope i dont get all this crap from her or it will tipp me over the edge.

Im not being a nice mum anymore think this may be it!! Sorry for rant had to get it out...:mad:

Oh no! It sounds like you've had a really long exhausting night!
It's so frustrating that our wee ones don't often seem to realize how much time and effort we put in to making their lives fun and happy!! I'm going thru this with my 6yo at the mo. Makes you want to give up sometimes!
Hope your day gets much better hon.
x

Hope you are feeling a bit better this morning hugs. Sounds like he was just seeing how far he can push you because it's his birthday. Things will blow over. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh Moonbeam ive runout of forgiveness for him, its not just once or twice lately he seems to think he can rule me. Dont do it with dad so why me? I am going to do nothing for him anymore. I really ain't.

Back