The battle of the Bubble

Hooray it's Friday. Have a lovely day :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning :D

Hi Bubble - hope this was ur last day at work this term as it was here? If so - perhaps u'll get a bit more me time - realise the children will be home too! Not long for ur hols - when u'll have a lovely break x

Im here. 13st 3lb :(:(:(:(
I just cant do this... ive been eating, crying, eating....:banghead:
So all years hard work gone!
On a different note im now officially off the antidepressants have been for over a month, and have been told my appetitite would change.
So now the new dilemma is do i go back on them or not. The tears and upset are not cos im depressed they are more to do with the things going on at the moment.
I have now finished work for summer we do have a cleaning day on monday but thats no problem. Kids at school til weds so got a couple of days to myself.
Had olivias prom yesterday OMG the emotions there...
Anyway gonna have a long hard think this weekend to see what ill do.

Hope your all ok. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh bubble, I am so sorry that you have gained. It's just a week til holiday so go away, enjoy yourself and start again when you get back. I would say don't go back on the pills. Once you return from hols, you can start afresh, the drugs should be completely out of your system and your appetite may have stabilised. Massive well done to you to getting off the ADs. Small steps, mate, small steps. Take it easy.

On a different note im now officially off the antidepressants have been for over a month, and have been told my appetitite would change.
So now the new dilemma is do i go back on them or not. The tears and upset are not cos im depressed they are more to do with the things going on at the moment.
I have now finished work for summer we do have a cleaning day on monday but thats no problem. Kids at school til weds so got a couple of days to myself.

Hope your all ok. Xxx

Hi - I was sorry to read that Bubble - we can all sympathise cos we've been there. Perhaps u cd focus on ur massive achievement of coming off the anti-d's - that takes guts and a real positive step forward - well done!!

As others have said u have hols to look forward to - u can decide how to move forward when u get back - I don't think u year's dieting has been wasted - I'm sure u'v learnt a lot about urself and what works best and what doesn't work at all (I cd write a book on that!!)

I'm struggling at the mo - and go on hols on the same date as u - so I have some thinking to do too....

Glad u'll have a couple of kiddie-free days - that'll do u good - do what u want but don't be hard on urself - promise?!!xx

Hope your all ok. Xxx

Oh my poor sweetheart...... I know it is so hard but please don't be discouraged and don't go back on the meds if you don't need to.... it will just put you into a vicious circle

Have a great holiday and try and let it go..... you have learned so much that you can use to move forward xxxxxxxxxx

We all love you xx

Thanx guys. I am very proud of that one achievement and i really cant judge how i am 'til ive had a full rest.
As for food my husband and i have made a pact to do a real strict no carbs challenge before the hols so salads grilled meats from tomorrow til we go on sat evening, i hope to lose 4-5lb get back in the 12s and go away feeling a little happier. With no work now i can do a full 5 days of exercising im going to alternate the shred with c25k. Done an online shop for tomorrow, so feeling happy with the plan.

Thought id share my babies prom piccie. Wouldnt believe shes 11!!
1405784629976.jpg

Great plan hun.... and what a beautiful girlie :D

Awwww shes gorgeous:D

Pleased you sounding happier. A good plan and its always good to have a OH working with you. :thumbup:

Thanx guys. I am very proud of that one achievement and i really cant judge how i am 'til ive had a full rest.
As for food my husband and i have made a pact to do a real strict no carbs challenge before the hols so salads grilled meats from tomorrow til we go on sat evening, i hope to lose 4-5lb get back in the 12s and go away feeling a little happier. With no work now i can do a full 5 days of exercising im going to alternate the shred with c25k. Done an online shop for tomorrow, so feeling happy with the plan.

Thought id share my babies prom piccie. Wouldnt believe shes 11!!
View attachment 146578

Good to see ur positive post - ur sure to lose a good deal with that plan esp as ur gain is so recent (some of it will be water I guess - so that shd come off with the first salad!). Kind of ur hubby to support u too. I need to step things up a bit too - may unofficially join u on ur challenge!

Ur 'little' girl looks a real cutie - and even more so cos of the kind things things she's says to u!!

Beautiful pic of your wee girl, Bubble! Don't fret too much about the gain, you've been thru a rough patch, but knowing you, will come out the other side with a smile on your face, losing again.
Go on your hols and create some happy family memories!
Have you thought about taking some extra vitamin B complex, just to get to thru the travel stress, etc? (Soz, I'm sure I've mentioned that before, but I'm just a big believer in my vit B!)

That sounds so positive. Great that your hubby is going to rise to the challenge with you, that will make it so much easier. It's not an easy thing to come off the anti-d's, especially at a time when you've got so much going on in your life, so you should be hugely proud of yourself.
Gorgeous pic of your 'baby' girl, she'll break some hearts when she's older :)
Have a great week and of course, let us know how it goes if you have time. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Beautiful pic of your wee girl, Bubble! Don't fret too much about the gain, you've been thru a rough patch, but knowing you, will come out the other side with a smile on your face, losing again.
Go on your hols and create some happy family memories!
Have you thought about taking some extra vitamin B complex, just to get to thru the travel stress, etc? (Soz, I'm sure I've mentioned that before, but I'm just a big believer in my vit B!)

Throw some magnesium in with that hun..... great for anxiety xx

Back