The battle of the Bubble

Yaaay! I have a partner. Ive not been drinking grapefruit juice will that take away the sweet craving du think? Ive got enough grapefruits to blitz one with water. Shall i try?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi bubble , waves

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yaaay! I have a partner. Ive not been drinking grapefruit juice will that take away the sweet craving du think? Ive got enough grapefruits to blitz one with water. Shall i try?

tumblr_l1vkzxKqZF1qbbpjfo1_400_large-e1302738780452.jpg

Howdy partner :D..... I'll be a bit behind you, but it's always nice to have company :bighug:

Can I come work in your pre school lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yep sure if you want a job for love not money then its a perfect job!!

Hope so pips. Just realised your piccies back. I like that picture!
Right car in for repair and olivia really wanted to go netball so hubby gone for a bike ride to netball with the older 2 its 4miles there and obviously 4 back. Its alright for the boys they get an hours break but poor olivia has an hours training between. She'll sleep well tonight. The lo's at her end of infants school disco so i have enough time to fo a 30ds again. Im going to do it before i change my mind. X

Well done on your second day! That's probably the worst two of the week, now you know what it's like I'm sure you can do it. You'll be cross if you don't as you won't know just how much you can lose in a week. Stay strong! Think of those holiday clothes :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Keep trying sugar being in the right place at the right time is what got me in. X

Ive had a chewing gum for sweet tooth think its bed time so im not tempted by anything else. X

DAY 2
weight 13.1
4lb loss!!:D

I know its water etc but the numbers have began going the right way. Yipee!

Breakie boring 1 egg 1 grapefruit. Hmmmm cant wait til lunch. Must drink loads til then.
I CAN DO THIS ITS ONLY FOR A WEEK!!
Level 1 Day 2 C25K done too!
I'm knocking all the ironing out today so hands will be busy hubbys locked the garage door and hid the key so i cant get to chocolate. Extreme measures i know but its the only way at the moment!!
Xx

Brill news - that's great - as u say some is water - but so is some of the weight we regain I reckon - so it's good to see it go!

Hate to ask this honey...... but it's time to talk poop :sick0019:....... before I do this thing I'd like to know how it affects the well shall we say movements :D..... hope you don't mind me asking but I want to know if I can knock :sign0131: off the shopping list :8855:

Ive just been going my normal once a day. No change in that dept here. ;)

Ive just been going my normal once a day. No change in that dept here. ;)

Yay..... then I'll still probably go my normal 12 times :8855:

Back