The battle of the Bubble

Can someone remind us how to start a new diary because I can't remember to guide my sis through it.

Go to here Slimming World - Food Diaries

and click on the blue bar near the top of page that says +Post New Thread in Slimming World Diaries - Food Diaries
Hope that helps get you started :)

(says she, who literally only got around to starting her own diary this week, after posting on others since February, oops)

Food diary Plan for Thursday 28th Aug:

Having a picnic, me and my friend taking 6 kids on the buses to Greenwich park. Its meant to be dry and 22oC tomorrow. Plan to do the maritime museum and a good old walk might put my pedometer on and see how many steps I can do.

Breakfast:
Scrambled egg on toast (HEXB) grilled mushrooms and tomatoes from the greenhouse
Fruit salad and 0% activia yoghurt

Lunch
Chicken and philly pasta (my mates cooking know im on slimming world so doing loads of veg chicken and pasta to take to our picnic)
(HEXA for the philedelphia)
Watermelon, apple, peach

Ill take a alpen light too fro emergencies should be enough

Dinner
Shephards pie
Extra lean mince carrots, peas, onions, celery, passata, beans, oxo cubes and knorr beef stock, mash topping with no butter or milk just water
Served with green beans and tendersteam broccoli

Activity
plan to C25K in the morning before anything else

Morning. Been awake since 330 when hubby got up for work! Tossed turned read the news played bubblewitch i cant lay here anymore! Might aswell get up do my c25k, cook the shephsrds pie and prepare lunches not going out til 1030-11ish. I should b well prepared by then.
Have a good day all. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yaaaay! More fat burnt! :cool:

Yaaaay! More fat burnt! :cool:

Wow, you're good, doing all that at that time, you can polish your haIo now :)
I hope your early start didnt waken the food monster with a huge appetite! I was up at six but made coffee and then curled up with my Kindle and finished my latest book. I need to load some more on, I feel a visit to Amazon is needed :)
Have a lovely day out :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanx cloudy im sitting waiting for all the kids to wake up. Theyre not budging!
Breakfast 2 syns for butter
1409214746759.jpg

Looking forward to my dinner...

1409214915420.jpg

...dont know what the rest of the family will be having. Heehee...:D

Hi guys! Hope u all ok. Had a tiring day at work and it was a hot cloudy day.:hitthefan:.
Was very good today. stayed within my milk limit:

Breakfast: Toast with slice of smoked pork loin & Tomato (no butter) standard mon-fri
Nescafe all milk skimmed - (250 ml)

Snack: Tea with dash of milk - measured my milk 350ml and put in a small water bottle to use all day
pack of 2 lotus caramel biscuits - 31/2 syns

Lunch: Bizeli (lunch from my freezer) - small cubes of pork, potatoes, carrots, onions fried with fry light then add in saucepan with peas, stock cube and passata covered with water and cooked slowly until tender (45-60 mins)
small bowl of grapes

Afternoon: Vitaline 0% peach + real peach

Dinner: Salmon fillet, broccoli and sw chips

Treat: Mini duo wafer (Lidl) 4 syns.

Woohoo! Great on plan day sis. :D

Ive just got in going to sort baths and beds and ill be on properly.

Piccies of todays lunch and dinner.

1409254382848.jpg
1409254401442.jpg
1409254417637.jpg

Hi sis! I could go for a piece of that Shepherds pie! Shame your so far away, but I'll try and make it one day (when I'm not feeling lazy).

How did your picnic go? I hope u all enjoyed it.

Hi all

What a day! Had such a lovely time today, I am just so tired now, we walked a mile to catch a direct bus to the park then fed the ducks bread and squirrels nuts, looked for the deers had a picnic at the highest point with the most picturesque scenery around us. The kids had a play in the big adventure ground we visited the maritime museum, looked at the cuttysark from the outside then got a bus back and a long walk home. Had dinner dropped Olivias friend back home and I have now finally sat my bottom on a chair....and breath! On my pedometer I have walked a total of 12.78 miles today. :)

Wi tomorrow morning wish me luck....

I'm going to catch up on diaries tomorrow, just want my hot chocolate and my wind down before my head hits that pillow. Nighty all. x

Back