The battle of the Bubble

Hi sis, and everybody hope u all well! Sorry couldn't make it yesterday, had a long day at work, didn't finish till 6.45 came home couple of hours and then went to help hubby until 1.00 in the morning.

Well done bubbles, I'm very proud of your loss, keep up the good work. Cramps, u need to drink more water, or your not drinking enough milk.
Don't worry about the kids they'll be ok. Every new start is difficult! It's a matter of getting into a routine.

It's like your godson, went in to the army last Sunday. He played up a couple of days so we just left him to cope alone for one, two days.
He came home today, and said that it is OK and that he's started making new friends.

Back to food, I was good yesterday. Had my milk and toast for breakfast. Chicken fillet salad and rice and grapes for lunch. Afternoon snack Vitaline 0% with plum. Dinner made like an omelette with diced potato, onions, peppers, mixed veg spiced up, and mixed in 3 eggs and put in the oven. Treat mini wafer 4 syns.

Today got up had breakfast 2 boiled eggs toast with butter (2 syns), milk.
Had lunch at Dreams, asked for jacket potato no oil or butter with lountza (like bacon) sw.corn & mushrooms.
Went home had a little nap and got up to go shopping.
Dinner I had a donner kebab without the pitta bread, hopefully the sins saved during the week have me covered.

Haven't had any fruit today so later I will have some melon. and that should do it for today.

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend, and be good when deciding what to eat:devilangel:cos the weekend is the hardest!

Haha! Just heard you'd been to dreams. :D (its our little beach tavern we basically live at when in cyprus) JP good, safe option well done. Just so people know doner kebabs in cyprus arent crap meat like here, so not bad there either. Well done sis. :)

I failed today ordered pizza it was the spanish sizzler with extra roquito peppers. Nomnomnom. Think your right sammy i needed a naughty after that loss. Cloudy i tried my best by only having 4 squares of dairy milk but thats what started the binge monster in me so ordered the pizza. Kally wheres lumpy gone from you picture we love elephants i was one in a previous life. X

Tummy much better think the exercising this week has something to do with it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

OK so you had a pizza. you enjoyed it so that's that. Tomorrow is a new day, so take each day as it comes. It's like having a bunch of roses in the vase and one dies. we don't throw the whole bunch away, just the one!;)

You're right B2 'i can do it'. New day tomorrow. :)

Haha! Cloudy i tried my best by only having 4 squares of dairy milk but thats what started the binge monster in me so ordered the pizza.

Oh no! Sorry... having a limited amount works for me (every day lol) but obviously not a good idea for you :eek:

OK so you had a pizza. you enjoyed it so that's that. Tomorrow is a new day, so take each day as it comes. It's like having a bunch of roses in the vase and one dies. we don't throw the whole bunch away, just the one!;)

Love that analogy Bubble2. :)

Wow! Amazing loss G! I'm so proud of you :) how are you getting on with c25k at the moment? x

Hi Pip ive missed you. See your signing up for a run. Youre soooo brave. 1 day dont know when but 1 day ill not only be giving out water at the marathon. Ill be shouting "go pippa go" instead ;)
Ive restarted so only completed week 1 again. Found it hard this week but will soon build back up. Its getting started thats the hardest bit i feel great when i do it. :)

Oh no! Sorry... having a limited amount works for me (every day lol) but obviously not a good idea for you :eek:

I can do that with bournville but not dairymilk, not sure why. :confused:

Hi Pip ive missed you. See your signing up for a run. Youre soooo brave. 1 day dont know when but 1 day ill not only be giving out water at the marathon. Ill be shouting "go pippa go" instead ;) Ive restarted so only completed week 1 again. Found it hard this week but will soon build back up. Its getting started thats the hardest bit i feel great when i do it. :) Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Getting started is definitely the hardest thing. I think you're fitter than you give yourself credit for though so I'm sure you're doing just fine. Did you ever get a heart rate monitor?

I haven't signed up yet, going to wait to see how much running I can do on holiday first and if I'm going ok then I think I might?? Scary!!!

Your pizza sounds amazing. I had a kebab last night and woke up with a really uncomfortable feeling in the middle of the night so didn't sleep for ages :( it's put me off a bit to be honest (although that's probably not a bad thing haha!)

Might be a good thing as you say 4 weeks til hols is it? You are going to look/feel great.

As for pizza im a lightweight really had 3 slices now i can normally have 5 so i guess thats an achievement itself. Not really feeling that bad about it. As long as it stops there which it has. :p

Night all its hit me again. Bet im up at the crack of dawn again... wont happen tuesday when it should! :rolleyes:

I actually got that from my sw teacher who left Cyprus and gone back to UK. I liked it too, so I use it now. She was a great inspiratation shame shes gone. I learn't a lot about sw through her and hope she is well and happy, wherever she is, bless her!

Might be a good thing as you say 4 weeks til hols is it? You are going to look/feel great. As for pizza im a lightweight really had 3 slices now i can normally have 5 so i guess thats an achievement itself. Not really feeling that bad about it. As long as it stops there which it has. :p Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's definitely a good thing. I tried on one of my dresses earlier and cried for about 20 minutes because I look so chunky in it. I think my body confidence was temporary :(

Sleep well mate. Try to stop worrying about work - it will be fine so no need to hold onto any anxiety x

Back